• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Stargazing Pods

To be fair it's probably the best video you could do when you're trying to advertise such a poor product (not "exciting" like the sign says). Half the video just showing the teddy though - is that included? :D

I'm loving the way they ran out of things to film after the initial shot of the shed, so showed an electrical socket. Then they pretty much just showed the Teddy bear from different angles until the jingle ran out.

The Teddy bear is not included by the way, neither is the advertising sign at the end, both of which where the most exciting parts of the video.

IMG_20181007_170359_zpsbbokvoel.jpg

Saw them for myself today, can't believe towers think it's adequate accommodation for a theme park.

Was wondering, with 100 pods which could house 400 guests per night is there a legal minimum requirement for toilet facilities. I know there is for places of work for example.

I guess there should be a legal minimum. Maybe on the HSE somewhere? I think it’s something like 4 per 150 people, not sure though.