• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Submission's replacement

Re: Submissions replacement

They should remove Enterprise, dig a big pit at the bottom of X-Sector and put in a Huss Jump2! ;)

Rob said:
They should remove Enterprise, dig a big pit at the bottom of X-Sector and put in a Huss Jump2! ;)

Can I just ask what everyone's obsession is with the Jump2?

Jared said:
Rob said:

Can I just ask what everyone's obsession is with the Jump2?

I don't know about others, but I just think they look amazing! Always wanted to go on one ever since I first saw about them.

:)

Unfortunately, they're about as reliable as Slammer, and according to those I've heard from who have ridden the only one in the world, it's not very good...

Huss Jump 2 looks weird and uncomfortable. That's my opinion. :p

Submissions replacement

peju5aga.jpg

Maybe

Kill 2 topics with one post.

Move sonic....re-theme it.

Would this fit? Most likely wouldn't work but depending on how they did it, it could!

There's so many reasons why Sonic would never get moved to X-Sector. I don't think it would fit anyway.

:)

How about something not out of the ordinary, just some sort of generic spinning ride, and put it in a building with a music/light show?

Would be a thrill flat, another indoor ride and something that isn't really done very often.

The trouble is that there aren't many rides that could fit in that space. Anything round is too big. Unfortunately I can't think of anything other than ... *shudders* ... a Miami. :(

What about if they removed Enterprise? That would increase the land to play with greatly. They could do a Sub-Terra type attraction with a pre-show and then the main ride.

Yes, because Sub Terra proved how good Merlin are at that kind of thing. :p

Enterprise going as well could open up a bit more space. For a Disko. Let's be honest, the odds of seeing a new ride to replace Submission are pretty slim. :(

josht said:
They need a drop tower can't say anymore
We have Sub Terra and Th13teen. We don't need anymore drop attractions do we? Either way, to get something of substantial height a very expensive hole would have to be dug - not worth it for an experience already duplicated on park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

why not stick a huss sky tower there and upset the neighbours. :D

I would like to point out that i am joking.