• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The All New, Brand New, All Singing, All Dancing, All Secretive Layout Geek League 2019/20

Rules are indeed rules. Apologies but being me I managed to schedule the first week of the contest to coincide with the first Friday where I’ve actually been doing something so I was trying to post quickly!

Anyway. The answers

1 - Barnstormer, Adventure Island
2 - Morgawr, Camel Creek Adventure Park
3 - Green Dragon, Greenwood Forest Park
4 - Scenic Railway, Dreamland

I *thought* it was the Scenic but there's an entire section of the ride missing on that drawing!

There IS a whole section of the ride missing...

*makes mental note to actually check everybody’s layouts this time*

So. Three layouts submitted so far, same group of people as last week!

Just a little less than 24 hours left to submit, so please. Come on people, don’t be shy.

Get. Those. Vekoma’s. In.

And off we go again!

Layout 1 -
7129f5fe491493abd68c9563dfbb4cd2.jpg

Layout 2 -
0d2fea2c660c6b9e35c9af0f35d6bb75.jpg

Layout 3 -
b5ca2072aba9aff04298e53acd2d6dd1.jpg

Layout 4 -
af2803ab66500ac9ebb35285521576ff.jpg

You’ve got 4 days... Ish.

I don't like to brag, but I may or may not have got them! ;)

So. Is it Friday? I think it’s Friday? Slight delay on this weeks results.

However to get it out there, the topic for week 3. We are stepping it up a little...

ASIAAA!!!

Results shall be posted soon!

So. Is it Friday? I think it’s Friday? Slight delay on this weeks results.

However to get it out there, the topic for week 3. We are stepping it up a little...

ASIAAA!!!

Results shall be posted soon!
Ah, only 2800 coasters to trawl through this week then!

Okay, this weeks answers/results are as follows...

Answers:

Layout 1 - Devils's Mine, Fort Fun Abenteuerland. Drawn by, Mi-Nigle.
Layout 2 - Big Air - E-DA Theme Park. Drawn by, Rob.
Layout 3 - Port Of Sky Treasure at Sun World Danang Wonders. Drawn by, Burbs.
Layout 4 - Vapor Trail, Sesame Place. Drawn by MattN

So there you have it, there are your answers and exactly who created them, rather cunningly with the introduction of the bonus point this week a lot of you thought I'd contributed a layout again when in actual fact it was Mi-Nigle! (Who sadly didn't post his own answers! :(

So with that, onto the points, a few of you picked up the odd Rob Bonus and this weeks winner of the first past the post was in fact MattN, so well done to you sir! We also had another new player, with long time player and previous runner up Brad97 playing along!

@Burbs - 16
@Rob - 15
@Matt N - 4
@Brad97 - 3

I have to say, the game appears to be going rather well. More people seem to be joining in as we progress, which is great, though come on people, the sooner you join in the better, less lagging behind!! Only one submission (WaWaWaWaWa) so far this week, less than 48 hours to go.

This years leaderboard is now available on the first post! Thanks to all who have joined in so far :D

Ps. I know me and Tom went on holiday together in the summer... This is not a fix :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Believe me it's not a fix. All of my sneaky questions are being instantly shot down. :tearsofjoy:

Only two submitted layouts thus far... Anymore for anymore?

Going to extend the submission period to 9pm today to give people a chance after work! :)

Going to extend the submission period to 9pm today to give people a chance after work! :)

Muchas gracias! No time over the weekend but I should get chance to get one drawn this evening.

So following a little extension... apparently they’re all the rage these days, I bring you these layouts!

Layout 1 -
689cfcbc6f37570cfff6ca8054628ca8.jpg

Layout 2 -
38b283e871d462c0a3091e08544a3c09.jpg

Layout 3 -
24b3b4a4774e52e22c849dbd1ab85f56.jpg

Layout 4 -
abd4aad6477b45b8c478581ccf2a4bc3.jpg

Answers in a PM please. Don’t forget to submit your guesses as to who drew the layouts too! Bonus points only apply to those who submitted a layout!

ASIAAAAAA!