• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The All New, Brand New, All Singing, All Dancing, All Secretive Layout Geek League 2019/20

Seeing as entries were extended, it seems only right to extend the answers.

Thus, you have until 9pm to submit this weeks answers! :D

Okay, well it would appear that a lot of people have struggled with this round thanks to the incredibly broad spectrum along with some very cunning entries!

However the answers are as follows!

1. Flight of the Himalayan Eagle Music Coaster, Happy Valley Beijing - Drawn by, Rob

2. Bandit, Yomiuriland - Drawn by, Matt N

3. Rolling Cycle, Kodomo-no-kuni - Drawn by, Burbs

4. White Canyon, Yomiuriland - Drawn by, Mi-Nigle

This weeks points are looking slightly different! First past the post this week was Tom, however the person guessing the most correct layouts was Nigel! Sadly this week Rob and Matt were mostly stumped by it all!

@Burbs - 7
@Mi-Nigle - 7
@Rob - 4
@Matt N - 0

An updated leader board shall be added to the first post, congratulations Tom for taking the lead this week!

So another week over means another category, this week we are going slightly easier again after a tricky week. So please, coat hangers at the ready everybody, it’s time to take a trip down memory lane with...

ARROW DYNAMICS

On your marks. Get set. RON!

Right then. Off we go again, week 4 is go...

However in a turn of events that I hadn’t taken into account, two people submitted the same layout! Thus, in the interest of fairness the layout has been redrawn by myself, to allow the same amount of points to be scored by others and both participants in question shall still receive scores/relevant bonus points as though they’ve submitted a layout, however will be excluded from guessing said layout or the fact that I’ve drawn it ;)

Layout 1 -
957f40a9426f166131679fd58bb5aceb.jpg

Layout 2 -
f24b64ea492baa9951d55a8eb64c1c25.jpg

Layout 3 -
6a340db4790898f23eca9d99eb181b61.jpg

Layout 4 -
1b1d0e7ad7d96ed95a2a90cfef23d185.jpg

Layout 5 -
8f642e5d4e80eb2a18aa36f4c57245e6.jpg

A great turn out this week, with 6 people submitting layouts. Keep it up everybody and good luck to all!

Does that mean we can get bonus points for figuring out who submitted the same layout?

A flood of answers in the first 24 hours, a huge contrast to last week! Also some seriously high scores too!

More answers over the next few days though please! :D

A delay in this weeks results, however I had an appointment in a Galaxy Far Far Away last night...

Anyway, the answers for Week 4 - Arrow, are as follows:

Layout 1 – Ninja, Magic Mountain - Drawn by, Burbs

Layout 2 – Excalibur, Valleyfair - Drawn by, Sammy

Layout 3 – Big Bad John, Magic Springs – Drawn by, Mi-Nigle

Layout 4 – XLR-8, Six Flags Astro World - Drawn by, Rob

Layout 5 – Desperado, Buffalo Bill’s – Drawn by, Brad97

Most people answered in the first 24 hours, with all answers mostly correct. Rob was first past the post, however this weeks high scorer was Burbs, gaining extra points with his ‘Rob Bonus’ answers!

The scores are detailed below, in order of submission and the scoreboard shall be updated accordingly!

@Rob – 19

@Brad97 – 19

@Mi-Nigle – 19

@MattyH – 7

@Burbs – 20

@Matt N - 2

Many thanks for all for participating so far and I hope to see you all back after a couple of weeks Christmas/New Year Break! The next round will be posted January 3rd!

Right then people, we're back, the two week gap is over. So Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year/Decade, lets get this show back on the road!

So as I said yesterday, this weeks category is:

The Great American Stand Off

So for this round, I want two layouts each! Yes that's right we are kicking things back off in style with a bumper points round. I'm asking for layouts from the two American industry big boys, Cedar Fair and Six Flags. The layout can be from any of their parks, but I want each person to submit a layout from both companies!!

Double the layouts. Double the points.

Welcome Back!

Just to get us going again and to allow for me actually having a social life for once, I’m extending this weeks submission period until tomorrow evening.

Which also means I can be extra cruel and allow you less guessing time for more layouts ;)

Thus you have until 19:30 tomorrow, Tuesday 7th to submit your layouts! Just over 24 hours people!

In the mean time, now seems like good opportunity for our first ‘Random Roller Coaster’. Remember, it’s nothing linked to the current category and guesses are to be posted publicly in this topic. Points go to the first correct guesser!

9ddbc1191a7d9057f35bf77d392ed55f.jpg