• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Alton Towers Dungeon

I still believes that AT Dungeons is great, in theory. It was always in the wrong place though. It should have been located on-property, but outwith the park and with an opening time of 2 hours before park close until late. It would be good that if they are keeping it on property - they shift it somewhere that makes more sense.

Dungeons tickets for 2024 have now gone on sale. Same price as last year - £9 prebooked £11 on the day.

Big reduction in time slots, seems the Dunegons won’t open until 1pm now (even during weekends and school hols) with half hourly time slots until 30 mins before ride close.

Also seems that July 19th is the last day of operation before it closes for the Scarefest retheme that was announced the other day.

Dungeons tickets for 2024 have now gone on sale. Same price as last year - £9 prebooked £11 on the day.

Big reduction in time slots, seems the Dunegons won’t open until 1pm now (even during weekends and school hols) with half hourly time slots until 30 mins before ride close.

Also seems that July 19th is the last day of operation before it closes for the Scarefest retheme that was announced the other day.
I was literally just looking and saw the tickets were online, they weren't there the other day. Some days hardly seems worth opening at 1pm and then closing a couple of hours later.

I guess they will use the actors as traffic patrol in the morning or other ents on park, before moving to the Dungeons.

I was literally just looking and saw the tickets were online, they weren't there the other day. Some days hardly seems worth opening at 1pm and then closing a couple of hours later.

I guess they will use the actors as traffic patrol in the morning or other ents on park, before moving to the Dungeons.

Makes sense, let’s hope they put the actors to use for additional entertainment across the park during the school holidays once the Dungeons have closed.

Makes sense, let’s hope they put the actors to use for additional entertainment across the park during the school holidays once the Dungeons have closed.
I imagine we might get the summer event and snow on the stage so will probably use them for that.

To be fair to towers they are good at utilising actors, you can often see the same actors do different jobs during the day during events

Just a hilarious thought about bringing back Charlie in for Scarefest this year for a maze.

Remember that whole thing in Glasgow about scam Wonka event? Why not have the nightmare fuel worthy character called The Unknown make an appearance in the maze! 😂 😂 😂 😂

Would actually pay to experience that! :p