• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Alton Towers Music, Video and Other Multimedia Thread

So I was looking for something else and stumbled across a DVD called "The Alton Towers Story", realised in 2008. I have never heard of it before.

Amazon link: The Alton Towers Story
6130AS0nUVL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Just watched this really intresting video about the history of Hex. Learnt things about it that I didn't even know! :)

Seemingly already sold. I can't remember if I have this one in a box somewhere. Is John Wardley in it?

That was quick. Yeah, Wardley is in it. He's mentioned in the bumf on the back of the case. There are actually 2 versions of the DVD. Mostly the same content but one is a slightly updated version with a bit of newer material added (if I remember correctly). I have them both here in front of me.

Edit - The one sold above is the earlier 2005 version. There was then the updated version released in 2008. Both are decent for getting little snapshots of what the park was like a decade and more ago.