• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Alton Towers Music, Video and Other Multimedia Thread

2a1570864858920f2f7d58caca7f5d8f.png

18b165e388339d9f3d66fe2da0a36fff.png

5c62dc5431b6baf500d284fe05e95e6e.png

Listening to these right now I am shaking like a leaf! I'm so happy to finally have the curse's entire outdoor soundtrack in HQ. I might refrain from listening to nemesis for a bit so I can hear it in person first

Reactions: Ash
Happy opening day!

I hope they build on this in years to come. I wonder if curse and Nemesis will have their EPs sold physically. 🤔

Has there been any posts about it? Hopefully it will be on YouTube Music too.

Edit: It's on YouTube Music 😀

Last edited:
Well done to Alton and IMA!

I know most of these tracks were on the CD, but it's a big step in the right direction and it's great to see.

Would love to see them release full versions at some point for e.g., the Towers Street Scarefest track.

I am grateful we get at least this. I would have bought the cd but, I was about the 20,000 in the queue for that.

Obviously I would love some of the older favourites on there. Both air themes, couple of the monorails and thirteen. Which you may think is a little odd. However. When in started high school in '95 I had a music teacher for 2 years called John Sanderson. I remember vividly a lesson he did on how the tempo of a track, can change a song. As an example he used nursery rhymes. Which teddy bears picnic was one of them. He left to try and make his fortunes with a musical he wrote called pitstop (the school was in an old mining village, where the mince had recently shut) it got to London but he set up his own production company and.............. You are all aware of where this going by now. I dunno if he wrote it personally? But I like how I saw a simple music lesson turn into a theme park track.

The sound quality is especially good. Usually Spotify tracks seem quiet but wicker man and galactica sound incredible in the car.

Must admit. I appreciate them for doing this online. A big shout out for those who manage, god knows how, to get all of the soundtracks and videos onto the YouTube.

Those videos have got me through some times.