• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Alton Towers Music, Video and Other Multimedia Thread

45 minutes? Wow. Does anyone have any information yet as to the length of the soundtrack? I know it's a 2CD set, I haven't read anything about how long the CD is.

45 minutes? Wow. Does anyone have any information yet as to the length of the soundtrack? I know it's a 2CD set, I haven't read anything about how long the CD is.
I heard something about 30 tracks, but I don't know if that's per CD or in total.

45 minutes is just the outdoor queue music. There's another 30 minutes' worth collectively in the indoor section, station and exit corridor. :p

45 minutes is just the outdoor queue music. There's another 30 minutes' worth collectively in the indoor section, station and exit corridor. :p

Wow, I didn't realise there was that much music for one ride.

Although I have only been on the Smiler twice, and after being in the queue for 50 minutes the first time I probably just blocked out all sounds as I tried to keep my mind from shutting down from the boredom and the cold......

I hope they have a good number of these online.... I expect a good few will end up on eBay..... :rolleyes:

Remember though the 45min Smiler track is just the same section of music repeated with a few variations each time. Unfortunately someone leaked it years ago.

It's not really suitable for listening at home, I doubt it will be the mix released on the CD

It's OUT!!!

image0.jpg

Disc 2 Track 16 is looking rather tasty.....

Can't believe I was at towers only 3 days ago and now its being sold on site.

Good job I'm back there on the 31st. Its not showing on the online shop as of yet, wonder what the price would be ?

Interesting IMAscore hold the copyright and no mention of Towers or Merlin.

Are these new recordings, or do Merlin not actually hold the copyright to the music they've commissioned?

There was one for sale on eBay yesterday (yes, already), probably by someone who bought it before the mistake was realised. :oops: