• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Alton Towers Music, Video and Other Multimedia Thread

Is there any Alton towers "slow TV" out there? I would love to see someone exploring the park for a few hours preferably on a quiet sunny day just something I could stick on in the background.

So, Bianca said:
IMG_6722.jpeg

Now, it could mean something to do with videos but I’m really hoping this is another Resort CD or even music finally appearing on streaming services.

Then I decided to search Alton Towers as an artist on Apple and got this:

IMG_6721.jpeg

Has this been present for ages on the streaming service and is just a coincidence? Or is this blank artist page a place holder for a few songs/albums to appear on this week? Being the “piece of Alton Towers” wherever you are? 🤔

Very aware though that isn’t technically the official name though as it’s missing out the “resort”…

Last edited:
So, Bianca said:
IMG_6722.jpeg

Now, it could mean something to do with videos but I’m really hoping this is another Resort CD or even music finally appearing on streaming services.

Then I decided to search Alton Towers as an artist on Apple and got this:

IMG_6721.jpeg

Has this been present for ages on the streaming service and is just a coincidence? Or is this blank artist page a place holder for a few songs/albums to appear on this week? Being the “piece of Alton Towers” wherever you are? 🤔

Very aware though that isn’t technically the official name though as it’s missing out the “resort”…

Fingers crossed that this is new. I see that myself too. I'm holding out hope for a full set of park music. Would be amazing!

Now we have a logo, I am very very confident that we are about to get soundtracks from the park on streaming services.

If this doesn’t launch tomorrow then I can see the park launching this on Saturday as an “open season” celebration type of thing.
I just hope it's fully featured.

I’m saying it mainly in jest.

I predict more recent soundtracks - Curse, Nemesis Reborn and perhaps the new TS music too?

(If these are the full tracks then I expect Smiler and the main zonal audio edit of Wickerman too).

If not then I expect edits of the above tracks and also a rerelease of the soundtrack.

I don’t think people should expect things like Th13teen etc as they may not have cleared this with other composers like PitStop.

They don't have a public profile on Spotify just yet, but searching for Alton Towers does suggest IMAscore.

I would except the whole IMAscore catalogue. As we all know IMAscore let the parks do that with their music, look at Liseberg, Phantasialand etc.

So we’ll get the likes of smiler, galactica, spinball, towers street, heritage, Scarefest, curse, CBeebies Land hotel, Enchanted Village, probably fireworks and I’m guessing Nemesis.

I would except the whole IMAscore catalogue. As we all know IMAscore let the parks do that with their music, look at Liseberg, Phantasialand etc.

So we’ll get the likes of smiler, galactica, spinball, towers street, heritage, Scarefest, curse, CBeebies Land hotel, Enchanted Village, probably fireworks and I’m guessing Nemesis.
I agree, addition of Heritage tracks too and new audio around the park from this season.

Apologies for the double post, but the misc Artist on Apple Music now has a logo and avatar added. Fingers crossed some stuff pops up on there soon!

I don't use Apple Music and have no intention of starting but is there a way of telling if that is a genuine account of Towers and not just someone messing around?

I don’t think there’s a way of telling but it’s not a simple case of creating an account. You have to fill in an application form with evidence that the music is created by yourself/owned by you. Probably difficult to imitate.

I would be happy with a fuller library of IMAscore tracks. Other music would be nice but I imagine there’s all sorts of complications on getting the rights etc.