• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Bacon Appreciation Topic

Ahhh bacon! Possibly the best food ever! I'm about to have crispy bacon on my pasta for dinner! ;D

BarryZola said:
Some people on this forum seriously need to lighten up. It's not even funny any more. It's got to the stage that people will not bother starting threads in future as they will fear ridicule (especially newer members).

Someone has started a lighthearted thread here that was obviously aimed at people who liked a certain kind of food and would allow them to share a few thoughts/funnies about it.

It was more because, as Tom pointed out, this was funny about five years ago and has already been done to death a million, billion times.

Hey guys! I found this cool GIF of a dancing baby, hahaha!

21-baby-custom1.gif

Who cares? People like bacon.

Only on this forum can people moan in a topic about bacon. Just ignore it if you don't like the 'old joke'. ::)

So people are complaining that people are complaining about others liking bacon? And now I'm complaining of people complaining of people complaining about others liking bacon.. we must go deeper.

I don't like bacon or the fanpersonism over it but jeez, let them have their topic. :p

I like bacon.

I like bacon and chicken mayo baguettes.

I like bacon and egg rolls.

I like chicken and bacon carbonara.

I like bacon wrapped around chicken, covered in melted cheese and BBQ sauce.

I like topics where I genuinely haven't got a clue what the in joke is.

I like posting.

Sent using Tapatalk

The topic's been moved to the Tavern as any debate over this will no doubt end up being quite humorous and 'Tavern worthy'. :)

Ben, feel free to move it back if you don't want it here. ;)

Doesn't this now break the Tavern's rules...?

Ben said:
CLAUSE 1.0
The tavern is for original humour. Not stuff ripped from elsewhere on the internet because 'its teh lols' - we all know where to find lolcats, memes, etc - yes in its own place it is funny. But it is not what the tavern was created for, have some originality please!

Moved back again as Ben doesn't want it. ;)

As long as too many insults aren't thrown at each other whether your love of bacon is strong or weak then it can stay here from now on. :p

The one topic that should have united everyone (besides muslims, jews, hindus, vegetarians and pandas), and this is what we get?! This off-season has been FAR too long! :p

190105_10150169007455864_1565919_n.jpg

Just one rasher of bacon a day can damage a man’s fertility, while eating a portion of white fish such as cod or halibut every other day can improve it, researchers have suggested.

^
So... bacon or kids?
42988392.jpg

PS: I think everyone's well aware that bacon's not exactly healthy (it's unlikely it would taste half as good if it was!), but... all things in moderation, surely! If I never ate ANYTHING that had been scientifically linked to health problems, I'd lead a very unfulfilling life.