• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The best park for Christmas

Best park for Christmas

• Europa Park

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Phantasialand

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • DLP

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Portaventura

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
I had a feeling Europa would win, Are most of the rides open as well?
I saw PA are doing an Xmas event now so that be interesting to see how that goes

I believe every ride is open except Atlantica Super Splash and Fjord Rafting, which are replaced with a Ferris Wheel and an ice skating area respectively. It's also possible that it gets too cold for rides to operate, last year at 0 degrees the big coasters were closed for most of the day, but other than that everything operates as normal. I think even Poseidon is running but I wasn't nearly brave enough to go on that at freezing temperatures 🥶

Last Christmas I visited both and loved everything! Phantasialand as a winter event and the park is all decorated and lit up, very beautiful!
But Europa Park is even more beautiful and impressive, maybe because it is bigger I don't know... but loved both parks during Christmas time and will be at Europa again this year :)

Phantasialand and Europa are both amazing for Christmas, but Phantasialand is more general winter while Europa is very much Christmas giving it the edge - you can't beat the thousands of Christmas trees they lay out literally everywhere!