• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The fast food poll

What is the best fast food place

• greggs for adz

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • other

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • burgerking

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • kfc

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • mcdonalds

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
You and me both Dan. I adore Quick. They're the most delicious fast food chain out there in my opinion.

Dear France,

Give us Quick, Auchan, and the Croque McDo s'il vous plait.

Ian
xxx

I dunno, I tried Quick and didn't see what all the fuss was about to be honest?

Didn't really prefer it to either BK or Maccy Ds here, except maybe the interior design of the outlet...

Sam said:
I dunno, I tried Quick and didn't see what all the fuss was about to be honest?

Some of Quick's burgers aren't great.

But it's the rustic fries that sort of seal it.

:p

Not too helpful if you don't live anywhere near there though. According to the company prospectus, there's around 180 branches in the UK. By comparison, McDonalds have around 1200 and Burger King 650.

There's a Wimpy where I live. But it doesn't seem to have been decorated since the place opened in the 70s.

That's the problem with Wimpy... I've never been tempted to eat in one because aesthetically, the outlets just look repulsive.

There is a Wimpy near where I live but it's inside a Bowling Alley, so I think you have to go bowling to use it. Although it always looks fresh and clean. :)

The old Stafford Wimpy was built in an Italian Hacienda!

There is still the Wimpy Chalet in Milford, near Stafford!

TST will be dining in the pub next door tomorrow night!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I voted other as love a bag of chips from my local chippy.Hand cooked in beef dripping,Yum!And in maccie d's I must scrape off any gherkins onion on a beef burger, but ususally have a chicken burger.

mcdonalds!!! though their chips are too salty, their chicken legend is to die for so that makes it better.

kfc is just horrid greasy chicken with flavourless chips and burger king never has what i want. everything else annoys me.

p.s. greggs is second best. their doghnuts.........