• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The fast food poll

What is the best fast food place

• greggs for adz

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • other

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • burgerking

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • kfc

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • mcdonalds

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
I don't eat fast food for obvious reasons. I care for my health and the environment, and my tastebuds have matured to much better food. The closest you'd get me to fast food is Wings Noodles at the Arndale Centre if I go with friends as it's the only one with health benefits. No need to sound all picky, but I'd rather my fat content be wasted on a biscuit or the odd chocolate bar.

Also I want my food to be digested purely. So may I have the "I eat real food" option please without sounding like Captain Arrogant? Ta.

Where's the option for Greggs?

KFC: Too Greasy
BK: Bloody disgusting
Maccys: Meh, at least they tend to be less greasy. Not a fan though.

I see the government have gotten to you too, Stelios. Fast food isn't really bad for you in moderation. Eating tons is bad for you, but so is eating too much of everything else.

I live in Maccies. Having one every week probably isn't great for me, and they're an evil, sinister company, but I love their food and it's well priced. I know that's horrifically short sighted, but I like it, eating in with friends is always a highlight of a week and it's very useful when you're hungry to just pop in and buy something and go.

I don't normally bother with fast food. One of the few places I'll eat proper fast food is Quick in France. Quick Giant meal <3

There should be an option that says "I don't eat fast food" (Not that I don't, But others on here may not)

:)

Adz95 said:

I don't think that comes under as a fast food restraunt

Eddie said:
There should be an option that says "I don't eat fast food" (Not that I don't, But others on here may not)

Adz95 said:

I don't think that comes under as a fast food restraunt

Well it's food, and you get it fast. Just because it isn't an American franchise doesn't take away the fact it's "fast food".

It's not fast food really,

It's closer to a café then a fast food restaurant.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

I'm fine with all the places above in small doses. My 'favoured' eatery is definitely McDonalds since I tend to bait and switch the choices on the main menu so the tastebuds aren't bored, the breakfast menu is decent as is the pudding menu. Subway is also a favoured place, if that counts, since it's fairly cheap although not quite as quick and it's bit more of a mouthful.

And since Lottie's reminded me, Dominos and Pizza Hut are also favoured for their Meateors and BBQ Meat Feasts! :D (I blame my Dave).

I like all places in moderation as I'm not much of a food junkie, and I do try to eat healthily. However my all time favourite fast food outlet has to be Pizza Hut so I guess I'll vote for other. I do have a soft spot for Italian dining (and I have had the pleasure of eating Italian cuisine in Italy!)

Stelios said:
I don't eat fast food for obvious reasons. I care for my health and the environment, and my tastebuds have matured to much better food. The closest you'd get me to fast food is Wings Noodles at the Arndale Centre if I go with friends as it's the only one with health benefits. No need to sound all picky, but I'd rather my fat content be wasted on a biscuit or the odd chocolate bar.

Also I want my food to be digested purely. So may I have the "I eat real food" option please without sounding like Captain Arrogant? Ta.

This made me laugh!

Just select the "other" option as you've already said you go to Wings in Manchester.

Fast food =/= junk food.

I think my vote goes for "other" as I LOVE Barburrito in Manchester.

Shame we don't have a Wendy's in this country any more. Wendy's poops over McDonald's!

I can't stand BK. The gristle in their "burgers" are like small pieces of stone or shrapnel. The only redeeming option on their menu is their fries, but they too can become ruined if the staff decided to dump LoSalt over them.

Greggs is completely and utterly vile and the UK KFC is meh.

I voted for 'other' because my favourite fast food in this country is joint between Taco Bell and Barburrito (although Taco Bell's mince is like gravel, so be warned). Barburrito is much healthier than Taco Bell but they don't serve churros! -__-

Ooooh, though Wasabi in Manchester is actually my all-time favourite.

£1-a-dish sushi conveyor?! Yes please!

Rice in Piccadily Gardens is pretty good too! Shame it has to be in Piccadily Gardens, but there are a few others. I think. :p

There's also an Asian fast food thingy under Canary Wharf and everything they serve is healthy and bloody amazing! :p They also have this juice with aloe vera bits in it which tastes like strawberry jelly and is absolutely fantastic!

Edit: This stuff...

6a00d8341cd0b753ef0133f38522d2970b-800wi

Oooooooooo......

:p

Unfortunately has to be McDonalds although I would never eat there more than once a month because you feel unhealthy just looking at the menus! KFC is nice occasionally, although absolutely drenched in grease whilst Burger King is frankly vile.

I love how I got my own option, although sadly I'd already voted for "Other" so can't vote for it lol. :p

I still maintain that Greggs is just as much fast food as anything like KFC or Subway, atleast in my opinion. ;)

what about eskimoo,granted it's only in lincoln and its just milkshakes but you get them quickly and there scrummy

JaykeAT said:
what about eskimoo,granted it's only in lincoln and its just milkshakes but you get them quickly and there scrummy

Milkshakes aren't food though... ;)