• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Great Skyline Game (Final Results)

It's almost a shame people have made such powerful search tools cataloguing coasters - imagine how brutal this game could be if it wasn't possible to brute-force the answers. That'd really sort the geeks from the... slightly less geeky-geeks(?)

It's almost a shame people have made such powerful search tools cataloguing coasters - imagine how brutal this game could be if it wasn't possible to brute-force the answers. That'd really sort the geeks from the... slightly less geeky-geeks(?)

Fear not dear DuckMan... It will get to a far FAR less simple level! It is but a matter of time.

You're welcome in advance!

I did get one of the skylines in this round without using the help of RCDB. The others I am pretty confident of thanks to how easily you can search these days.

Absolutely not, I only managed to get 1 without having to check the colours of the individual rides and was absolutely nowhere with the rest of them. Fairly happy with the answers I ended up with though.

There are great resources for coasters but if you include all attractions over 50ft (drop towers, water shoots ect.) the game becomes impossible.

Other evil option, include obscure parks the RCDB don't even have pictures of. There were a lot in South America.

But I think the game looses it's charm if only the most obsessive can find an answer. Remember all the times no one could answer the Layout League.

But I think the game looses it's charm if only the most obsessive can find an answer. Remember all the times no one could answer the Layout League.

Precisely this, it just ends up becoming a game that goes nowhere. Hence trying to shake the game up last year, however it had sadly run its course. Thus... Welcome to this!!

But no, we do want to keep it as accessible as possible... Though it will have to get more difficult at some stage, you're all too good at this! So we have many devious plans!

I quite like the format of there being a few easier ones that most will get and then ones which end up with us cursing Sammy and Burbs for their evil scheming.

Reactions: Tim
Afternoon all, have a random skyline!

Screenshot_1.png

The first player to respond correctly in this topic will win 10 points. :D

Come on people, this is your reminder... Don't forget your submissions for the week! Don't miss out on those all important points, you're now down to the lowest possible this week, just three points per correct layout! But fear not, that is still a potential 20 points up for grabs.

Remember, take good note of the number of coasters, the relative heights, the colours of both track and supports and remember the depiction given is the height and colours of the highest point of each coaster!

Today is your last chance to get your answers in for this week's skylines! In the meantime, why not have another random skyline?

Screenshot_2.png

First to guess correctly will win a bonus 10 points. :D

Must be a Merlin park to be rocking that vibrant colour scheme surely

Having looked at every park that has 7 coasters, I agree with @ThisGuy that it's Hansa Park

Edit: If you would like a challenge, try this UK skyline

A
AB
ABC
ABC

Last edited:
My first thought was Fuji Q but it can't be that. No idea on this one I'm afraid.