• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

Re: Re: The I Feel Happy Topic!

Ellie said:
I woke up without a hangover! :D

Me to! :D someone also bought me a drink for essentially being their tour guide around alton towers ages ago! :p

See being nerdy has its perks!

AHAHAHAHA! :D

Celtic are out of the Scottish League Cup, well done St Mirren for getting into the final, get it up ye! That's really put a smile on my face ;D

I am a bit happy and sad.

I just watched the last 3 episodes of Chuck back to back. Really enjoyed them. They were just like the excellent first season episodes.

It was a good ending. Does leave it a little open for a film or something in the future. But it was not left totally wide open and leaving me feeling like WTF just happened.

I am sad as its the end of the series. :(

Today I can reflect on the past and remember my lost family I never met.

This strangely makes me feel happy.

Tom said:
josht said:
Just been to have a look at a new black Labrador puppy and put a deposit down, so will be picking her up at the end of February :)

How much are they now, out if interest?

-Sent from a mobile phone-

Going to pay £450 overall but she is an amazing little dog :)

The support from everyone is amazing! I thank all that have helped me through today....the littlest things help!

I've lost another 2lbs on my weight loss quest. At this rate, I should've lost just over a stone by the time 2 of my friends marry in March :)

Also got an AMAZING dress to wear for the occasion, and I must say, I do think I look good in it :)

After what's been a rather tough few months for me, I finally feel that my life is getting back on track and I'm feeling a lot more normal than I was three months ago. :)

Vicki said:
I've lost another 2lbs on my weight loss quest. At this rate, I should've lost just over a stone by the time 2 of my friends marry in March :)

Also got an AMAZING dress to wear for the occasion, and I must say, I do think I look good in it :)

When I went to the doctors on the 10th of Jan I weighed in a 10st 13lb but weighed myself last night I'm now down to 10st 6lb. If you want any help Vicky I know a few other girls on TST are also trying to lose weight. Are you on a programme or just eating healthily and exercising?

My cousin is out of Great Ormond Street and back at home, My coursework is getting done, ;D

Since watching what I eat 19 days ago, I've lost 8 lbs! Well chuffed :)

And I'm also reminiscing my childhood by playing Sonic Generations and listening to some of the epic Mega Drive soundtracks!

Can beat ou by one pound Scott! :p This morning was my weigh in at home and since last week I have lost another 2lb which makes my total weight loss since going to the doctors 9lb and my current weight 10st 4lb! Thats all the post scarefest weight gone just another 1st 12lb to go until I reach my goal weight. If this weekend goes right and I remember to track my points whilst drinking I should be fine. I'm also feeling happier in general (so I'm not moaning ) ;) just hope this weekend goes smoothly without any incidents because then I will be less stressed and worried.

thisisruss said:
I have booked my theory test! March 2nd only free date on a Saturday :D
Would like to say good luck.

Also by the looks of it a lot of people are trying to lose weight, I'm well on the way to getting back to 11 1/2 stone

josht said:
Also by the looks of it a lot of people are trying to lose weight, I'm well on the way to getting back to 11 1/2 stone

I am another shifting the pounds, lost a stone and a bit since my new diet plan kicked in :)

I've got work experience in a Medical Photography department this June (which is my dream career path), I feel more focused on my university studies, I've lost a little bit of weight and I'm in a relationship with a very beautiful and lovely guy. All in all, I'm quite happy with life right now. :)

Just picked up my first lot of train tickets for Feb H/T :D

EDIT

Just booked another set of tickets for Feb H/T :D