• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

Went to the Gender Identity Clinic today, and won't be gong back there for a long time. The reason? They've finally put me forward for surgery! It should be happening between August and October. I just need to meet with the surgeon first, and my appointment shouldn't be too far away.

Oddly, it feels sorta anti-climatic. Kinda gutted that there was no fanfare in the clinic. It's a huge deal, and I now feel almost stupid in celebrating it as the operation was almost a given anyway.

Once I've got my operation done I'm going on holiday. Somewhere nice and warm.

As I type I am on my way to my first treatment session, I am nervous but i really want this so bad this time around I will try my best to have a full recovery.

There is also another side of me that will miss it and how good it makes me feel inside.

Ahh what a glorious night for me, Celtic get beat 3-0 at home, Fife Flyers win a big game and a faulty golf machine on the driving range that made us laugh really made my night. Now I can quietly read my book! :D

I really shouldn't gloat about other's misfortune. But sometimes, screw it.

There was a girl in university that I used to be friends with. She was incredibly two-faced; to my face, she'd say I was one of her best friends. But behind my back, she (and a few others) made fun of me for being trans. On top of that, she cut me out of her life the day I graduated.

Whilst she blocked me on Facebook, her statuses still show when people comment on them. So one of her posts appeared in my feed, and I couldn't help but smile. Turns out her life is pretty rubbish since leaving uni - her degree is useless (she got a low 3rd), she has no job, her boyfriend has broke up with her, she's currently still living with her parents, and none of her friends live anywhere near her. It's a rather nice feeling to have, after they treat you like dirt, to find out they are having a much worse time than you are.

She made fun of me for being who I am, and then had the audacity to cut me out. I can't help but feel that all this is entirely her loss - I'm doing stuff with my life now, and it's nice to know that she isn't. Especially after everything she's done.

Not posted in this topic for a while!

Anyway, I finish for half term tomorrow which will give me some time to relax. I'll be going football on Saturday and Chessie on Sunday! In the week I'm gonna pick up a exclusive Adventure Time figure and I may also pick up a Mega Drive and Dreamcast.

Also, one thing that makes me really happy is seeing other people happy, and that's how I am right now.

Plus if you guys are friends with me on Facebook and/or Twitter, I said I might be going Liseberg next year and Europa in 2015. Even though it's not happening for a while, it's got me excited!

Finally, I have a idea of how I'll tell my Mum about the site, so I can attend Alton meets, if you'll like to hear it, then I'll happily send you a PM =)

TedTheHuman said:
Finally, I have a idea of how I'll tell my Mum about the site, so I can attend Alton meets, if you'll like to hear it, then I'll happily send you a PM =)

I'm intrigued - why do you need to tell your mum about the site? It's not like you're coming out of the closet or anything.

AshleeKel said:
TedTheHuman said:

I'm intrigued - why do you need to tell your mum about the site? It's not like you're coming out of the closet or anything.

It's because I'm quite young and live far away from Alton. Basically My Mum said I can visit Alton when I'm 18 (Although she said I can go a few weeks before my 18th) but only with friends, so I need to tell about the site so she knows who I'm coming with. She's a person who worries about me a lot, so I just need to tell her about you guys and earn her trust, it'll make going to Alton a lot easier

=)

If you're trying to earn her trust, I'm not sure if showing her the site is the best way to do it! :-D

Dar said:
If you're trying to earn her trust, I'm not sure if showing her the site is the best way to do it! :-D

Don't worry Dar, I'll be showing her stuff like the Alton topics and the meets, not stuff like the Tavern! xD

TedTheHuman said:
Dar said:

Don't worry Dar, I'll be showing her stuff like the Alton topics and the meets, not stuff like the Tavern! xD

I think the "Cunting Rides" topic will provide a perfect representation of the community as a whole ;)

Booked flights for EP in September.

Flying from London city airport to Basel with Swiss air. Not the cheapest but it was better flight times and I have never flown from there before :D

It's my 20th birthday in less than 2 hours! I have this rather funky package/card to open from one of my bestest friends which i'm really excited about;

Snapshot_20130214_zpsadede5a8.jpg

GOLDFISH TAPE!!!1!1!1

Snapshot_20130214_1_zps64139007.jpg

Ahhh, she knows me so well <3 :D

Followed by my last shift at Broadway on Saturday (Which imma kinda sad about, but oh well) followed by a night out for both my birthday and last shift!
And then AT on Sunday if i'm not too hungover! :D

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Excited for the weekend :D YAY!
Sorry that the writing on the envelope is back to front, silly camera

I am on a train with plenty of room. Heading to Derby. This must mean it is a day for AT :D

There really is that many mistakes in my posts?! Damn this Tapatalk milarky! :)

Had a lovely day in London today :) visited a few places I haven't been in a long time! Went on the Eye for the first time in around 10 years and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Then we took a ride over to the O2 as I haven't seen the Dome since I visited in 2000... Took a peak at the Cablecar too which looks fantastic.

Just a really nice and enjoyable day to be honest! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

My GCSE graphics coursework deadline was today and I think everything should be fine. Despite my actual creation of my piece was relatively poor, my planning and exam should be strong enough for me to get a decent mark, but at the moment I'm glad all the pressure I've had for the last few days is over. Wish I didn't choose it but at least I'm giving it a shot.

Sent from Tapatalk, excuse any mistakes.

Despite coughing, wheezing and flinching from the electric shock like pain in my back through the interview, I now have a place at Staffordshire Uni for September :)