• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

Rupert said:
HUZZAH just got a ticket to see Sigur Rós in Amsterdam tomorrow night! whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop :D

Wow man, I'm jealous. I hear they are amazing live, and, from the videos I've seen, they certainly know how to play their instruments; Jonsi is mind-blowing on the guitar when he plays it bowed. My personal favourite of theirs is Svefn-g-englar- it's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard.

After having a terrible day at work yesterday, I applied for a new job today. Within a few hours, I had an interview! Unknown to me, I had aced the telephone interview without realising I was having one!

Celebrating with some Indian food :)

Danny said:
Despite coughing, wheezing and flinching from the electric shock like pain in my back through the interview, I now have a place at Staffordshire Uni for September :)

Depending on which campus you'll be at, this could also qualify for the down topic. :p

Dar said:
Depending on which campus you'll be at, this could also qualify for the down topic. :p

You couldn't possibly be referring to Stoke now could you? ;)

I am off to Krakow for my birthday :) Carla told me last night. A great surprise. Really looking forward to it, we had such a great holiday on our last visit.

I am going for an Indian tonight, I am looking forward to it now sort of which I was having fajitas though ;)

josht said:
Picked up my new puppy today but all it does is wee and sleep :)
That's interesting; in between stealing food and sniffing anything that looks interesting, that's exactly how I plan to spend my Saturday :p

thisisruss said:
I am going for an Indian tonight, I am looking forward to it now sort of which I was having fajitas though ;)

I have just got back from having a English. aka fish and chips whist sitting on injection molded chairs in the tacky looking cafe bit of a chippy :D

thisisruss said:

I couldn't do it, ended up with tomato soup!
Fajitas tomorrow with mummabear! :p
I'll eat the chicken if she cooks it!

So that essay which I thought would never happen happened thanks to me having the best teaching staff in the world, the best friends ever, and staying up until stupid hours of the morning surrounded by books and tea.

Only just finished it so in a bit of a daze but like, it's happened, and me worrying about failing academically can be put off for at least another couple of weeks.

Not exactly feeling 'happy' - too out of it - but have a very good reason to be :)

Next stop is Uttoxeter :D

There really is that many mistakes in my posts?! Damn this Tapatalk milarky! :)

Carla pointed out that I only have 7 nights to work before I am off work for my 3020th Birthday. I am a little bit excited!

That makes it feel really close and it makes the trip to Krakow feel really close! :D

Tomahawktom said:
Feel so happy, as I have just done my first ever quiz on a forum. I'm sure that over 90% is wrong :D
That means 10%'s right - in which case you've still beaten me, that was tough!!

WillG said:
Tomahawktom said:
Feel so happy, as I have just done my first ever quiz on a forum. I'm sure that over 90% is wrong :D
That means 10%'s right - in which case you've still beaten me, that was tough!!

Listening to the answers now, and I'm thinking my % of right ones is gonna be a lot lower.

After months, maybe even (2) years of trying to find a job whilst at university, I have succeeded! :)

This is a good day.

Took Part in the Quiz, Shame about the Unmentionable events involving the winning team, but It was good fun, It should happen more often on here.