• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The I Feel Happy Topic!

I'm going to be honest here. Adrian Chiles just isn't that good at fronting live sports coverage, and the World Cup last year proved that. Gary Lineker and the BBC did a far better job of it. If ITV get someone who can do a better job than Adrian Chiles, I may give them another chance.

Remembered why i'm at university today. Had a maths exercise in Vehicle Collision and I was one of the first few to complete it getting everything correct.

Reactions: Amy
Got my first offer for uni to do mental health nursing and I'm really pleased. :D Still got another interview to do but happy that I have been accepted to do something I am so passionate about. Especially surprised as it was my first ever interview and my anxiety was sky high but I appear to have done okay haha.

Still got to get my grades and do a maths type summer school but hopefully things will work out with that and the next interview. :)

I managed to get tickets yesterday morning to see David Gilmour at the Royal Albert Hall in September!

I can't wait!!

:D

I'm not usually surprised when I get asked to do overtime, but when I was asked on Saturday if I wanted some extra shifts over the next couple of weeks, I was in a bit of a shock. Why? Well, long story short is that I'll be working in another store for a bit this week and next week (in fact, it looks like I'll be working in another store for one hour more than my contracted hours at Biddulph!) to help support them during an abnormally busy period. I'm quite looking forward to the challenge! :)

Ridiculously soppy post alert: Diogo, look away now ;-)

After 9 months of extreme anxiety, depression, feeling like my life was over, wishing I wasn't pregnant, and towards the end being poorly with gestational diabetes and a horrid skin condition that made me want to tear my skin off...my little boy arrived last week. I never expected to feel like this. It's just the most amazing thing in the world. I can't describe it, but all the trivial crap that mattered to me before just seems so stupid now. I was so worried that I wouldn't bond with him, but I needn't have worried :)

You have been though it to get little man. Congratulations on the baby and the new farting partner for your hubby. :D

Thanks guys :) Here's a photo of the little fella...taken at 6 days old!

fvlEx7M.jpg

Edit: sorry, didn't mean it to be that big!

Reactions: Ted
here is where the dad in me comes out, Aww he so cute. there done normal service will now resume :D

The game at Selhurst Park this evening has made me a very happy man indeed. Manchester United are above Manchester City in the Premier League. Who would've thought this would happen at the start of the season? And given that Sunday is the Manchester derby, it should be a VERY interesting game!

In other news, I'm going down to Cornwall this coming weekend for a few days to see my niece for the first time since before Christmas. I've been receiving some pictures of her via Snapchat, and it's been great to see them, but I just want to have a cuddle with her again! :p Also, in two weeks' time, I'll be going to Sheffield with Mum to see some of the early rounds of the World Snooker Championship at the Crucible. I booked the tickets about eleven months ago as soon as they went on sale, and I've been looking forward to it for ages.