• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Kind of Still New Layout Geek League 2018/2019

No, I was deadly serious.
He has used up most of the exclamation marks, and has now started on the semi colons...there won't be enough left for the rest of us
It will be colons next, he must learn to share before we get to the tittles.
Guillemets and tilde before Christmas no doubt.

Yeah i noticed that :p

Do you have a key for it on your keyboard or copy it in every time‽
I found a way to add it to my iPrat, so typing "?!" converts to "‽". Damned if I know what that way was though!

Yes yes Rob, like none of us have ever made a typo before. ;)

Anyway, layouts. Is it Nemesis?

Let's have a guess at Balder but drawn badly.
It's unfortunately not Balder drawn badly, but I can see why you'd think that, to be fair!

If no one has guessed the layout correctly by this evening, I'll put the first clue up!

Sorry for double posting, but I think it's about time I gave the first clue! So here it is:
This coaster is one of 7 coasters that has ever been built in its respective park.

Well... I do believe we are due another clue! :p God, we’re going to end up making history here and giving Matt 5 points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well... I do believe we are due another clue! :p God, we’re going to end up making history here and giving Matt 5 points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Indeed we are @Sammy! I decided to give you all until the evening, but as no one has guessed it yet, here is your second clue:
This roller coaster is the tallest and longest roller coaster ever to be built in its respective country.
This is now going for 1 point; if no one has it by Saturday evening, shall I tell you what the layout is and claim 5 points?

Here's the next layout:

bzEw-8LNN8yMpIEwOxxPZSHQ0WVtxKZgAT8oMm6QRgAuWH8r7ikEkACUxfxMG2HaFOj8EhzBmR-TZND44EhgOSoYXsvoBz7l301J8y4TKgNOqUj1ZuwHdoIdGqru3Awfs3JzBP-dazxM6duzMrrfX-LjiUDZoARohqw3DYYNtz7S2QIkJswz2XJDHgmWO5-sCQveBGs-uFrWVovVbI22rG6gAy1fNdwkxAY5jd0CLzq-rTWhdJy_98w92CA8at2oHZdANHKEHABaIuL9VElSzPb0EEjDR0A-N3Cxhy83f1TbMU79Kb0jsj9Ewc_TI0kUNuYKl-s0h-SdlOUMxjXWSGdkqlhNaga4PLpCgsHFe0l5D7qtVVLHkAKTnG2fsUTNbFyLqoZbEFPYLrddVosc_wlTlPMBd-DsuQhXE-LfzHq6_ZXBVTQ4-4FpIdQ_CfEPT5ruLHbw3TvE0SMOBKMccwqmNTeG_ETOZSmBEmE4JpYAHJiYrFysRayoW9CG_J9Tk9IbS0iSrbwmj8LDXd_y543us2lgUnCTlIkI8j6p7mBGZJHMhVqCnOOga25ShWYivBo0XY2y8eHIms2mVGzTUfZpkuSCUDM1C5KoWpoRhVlYjnpcducNb4H3Ep2dnwn2k8ym5jM9Fag4ZHkV3kDQqu89=w1101-h657-no

:)