• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Kind of Still New Layout Geek League 2018/2019

Hmm, doesn't that flout the rules anyway? Once it's been cloned, it's not a unique layout.

@Sammy, your ruling, sir?

Hmm, I interpreted the rules as saying it was only the clones themselves that weren’t allowed, but fair enough if that’s not the case though. :)

Hmmmm. Okay in this instance I’m feeling generous. I’ll not deduct any points and will still award Rob with his 5 points.

But just to clarify the rules, unique layouts only does indeed include the original of any cloned rides. For example iSpeed has been cloned, thus you can’t use Red Fire or iSpeed as it is no longer a unique layout. Hope this helps.

Also in this case it does state in the rules that if any entires are disqualified the person in the lead posts the new layout. However here, I’m going to say Rob can post the next layout and we shall just play on as normal! So Rob, you’re up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the next layout is go go go!

Layout-7.jpg