• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The many faces of Pete Cliff

I was lucky and got him on my very last run through of ToTT which was also my last run through a maze for 2012. I said thank you for all the amazing work he has done this year and ran off to join the back of the random group I was in again. :p

delta79 said:
from who, does the entertainment team at AT read TST?

AT read all the forums.... Some of the Ents team look here, especially the casual geek Scarefest staff.

Surprised noone else has mentioned his role in the Smile TV shopping channel!

Now we're bound to see his face every time we ride for many many years to come.

Here is a couple of photos from the rides opening day from the TowersStreet facebook page of him on the Smiler shop TV:

484867_488193097917806_1770836177_n.jpg

295576_488193104584472_1430946295_n.jpg

944162_488193107917805_1780923021_n.jpg

Here you are guys, one of Pete himself whilst not playing any characters:

Skip to 13:40!

It is a shame not to see Mr Cliff on park so much. However, He got a great team of actors and techs.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Now THAT is more like it!

It's cheesy, slapstick, entertaining, get's people involved.

"You clap now!" :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Unfortunately Bravo was subjected to Marketing's view of entertainment needing to have an immediate impact and also being educational or allowing guests to have something taken from it.

Frankly it should be considered criminal that the band have been scrapped as they were easily one of the best forms of entertainment last year and would have easily continued to entertain this year also.

Unfortunately Bravo was subjected to Marketing's view of entertainment needing to have an immediate impact and also being educational or allowing guests to have something taken from it.

Frankly it should be considered criminal that the band have been scrapped as they were easily one of the best forms of entertainment last year and would have easily continued to entertain this year also.

Probably wasn't egotistical enough for marketing. No doubt they would have preferred each song to be a ride theme, with poor Pete rambling about how amazing each one is in between. Then there's the fact they couldn't sell VIP tickets for it.