• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Merlin VIP Annual Pass

I’ll just leave this here
013_C359_B_DB5_D_4_A6_D_B9_A2_A627_B09_FE78_E.jpg

:banghead::banghead:

It's no wonder that some VIP passholders (and I do not mean those on here) have an attitude problem!

:)
I get what you mean, personally it's not my thing but I think the point of them is for the sense of community like people wearing towers Street stuff.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

I get what you mean, personally it's not my thing but I think the point of them is for the sense of community like people wearing towers Street stuff.

Well it would be, if sold any form of merchandise! ;)

I’m going to buy one and wear it to every TS meet :D

Banned! :p

Having read the previous page (finally) I was about to warn about off-topic posts. But that jumper...leave the warnings aside. More space for expressing my distaste for the sheer level of crass that permeates!

I don't get why anyone would wear one of these, but whatever - by the by. Forgetting that it was seemingly designed by someone who only had access to Microsoft Paint.. having a car navigating an inversion about to plough into another one feels ill-conceived for a number of reasons.

Aren't you suppose to aim just above the neck?

For zombies yes, oh wait.....

I don't get why anyone would wear one of these, but whatever - by the by. Forgetting that it was seemingly designed by someone who only had access to Microsoft Paint.. having a car navigating an inversion about to plough into another one feels ill-conceived for a number of reasons.

It's probably to compete with the real MAP group that have hoodies, jackets, mugs and keyfobs, the VIP lot probably feel left out.

I look forward to the "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" arguments resulting in a stunning pirouette to show off the logo on the back of the hoodie whilst the staff member cries softly into the height stick...

I look forward to the "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" arguments resulting in a stunning pirouette to show off the logo on the back of the hoodie whilst the staff member cries softly into the height stick...
If the group admins saw that they will ban the member from the group, they have a photo of our passes from when we provide proof that we are VIP.