• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Merlin VIP Annual Pass

There must be some sinister hidden motive for this. I refuse to believe Merlin would scrap something that makes them so much money, without an even worse way to rip off gullible young fanboys while making life a misery for the plebs in the pipeline.

There must be some sinister hidden motive for this. I refuse to believe Merlin would scrap something that makes them so much money, without an even worse way to rip off gullible young fanboys while making life a misery for the plebs in the pipeline.

It'll come back out a year or less down the line rebranded as a platinum pass and it'll be at least £1000

You heard it here first kids

all you saying thank god, do you honest think any thing will change,
magically all the queues will be shorter, all the parks troubles will vanish and everyone will be having an amazing day :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

No

But i won't have to look at badly dressed people in diy hoodies wearing there VIP passes around their neck any more:cool:

Isn’t the replacement already here? Thorpe do a pass addon for £400 for fastrack all year.

308ife0.jpg

Regardless, I raise my drink to the idiots who pay for whatever it may be. Hopefully it's extortionately priced. A good solid four figure per person ought to do.
Plenty of people brought VIP due to inadequacies in RAP.
a significant number of disabled guests will suffer due to this.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Plenty of people brought rap due to inadequacies in RAP.
a significant number of disabled guests will suffer due to this.

I’m intrigued what inadequacies VIP solves that RAP doesn’t? Not saying there isn’t any I just can’t think what they will be.

I’m intrigued what inadequacies VIP solves that RAP doesn’t? Not saying there isn’t any I just can’t think what they will be.
1. Solo disabled guests.
2.rap in general was much much lower priority and Is horrifically managed.

RAP already plays havoc with main queues as it is. The removal of the VIP pass will help main queues in that the shoddy management of fast track and RAP will be easier to conduct.

RAP already plays havoc with main queues as it is. The removal of the VIP pass will help main queues in that the shoddy management of fast track and RAP will be easier to conduct.
Do you honestly expect that?

That’s a valid point about getting the line moving but I’m going to suffer as a result due to not being able to stand in queues and 90% of my visits are on my own

Do you honestly expect that?

I expect the bare minimum, as always with Merlin. In the grand scheme of things given the limited number of VIP pass holders then yes, of course it won't make the largest impact imaginable. However, every little helps.

That’s a valid point about getting the line moving but I’m going to suffer as a result due to not being able to stand in queues and 90% of my visits are on my own
(guess Il be joining up with you for a few trips).