• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Merlin VIP Annual Pass

Come on guys, don't mock them. They probably shed tears every time they open their wallets and have to look at their Premium Pass and then remember the good old days of storming around in gangs filling up rides and stopping 6 year olds from getting on the front of Runaway Mine Train
Oh you think dropping down pass stops that? How cute.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

Oh you think dropping down pass stops that? How cute.
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

What a vile outlook to be proud of.

But it's true, look at his user name, that might give you a idea of what he means, I stopped vip for the family last year and just got the premium passes instead, decided the cost to the benefits just didn't cut it for us. I do think it's a shame the passes are being stopped. I know a few familys that bought them because of medical reasons and not wanting to feel the way they was made to when trying to get rap from the parks.

Don't think he's actually agreeing with that outlook, just that some people will still barge their way to the front because they've paid for the privilege even without having a VIP badge on them...

Don't think he's actually agreeing with that outlook, just that some people will still barge their way to the front because they've paid for the privilege even without having a VIP badge on them...
My point is people will barge their way regardless of pass level, country to popular belive I don't shove people out of my way to get on ways (way too awkward doing so)

My point is people will barge their way regardless of pass level, country to popular belive I don't shove people out of my way to get on ways (way too awkward doing so)

Agreed, I've seen people who have standard map have a attitude if they own the parks or merlin owe them something just because they have this little bit of plastic. And again I've seen the normal vip holders act this way as well. Fact is some people are just a holes. The type of pass is irrelevant

Last edited:
Agreed, I've seen people who have standard map have a attitude if they own the parks or merlin owe them something just because they have this little bit of plastic. And again I've seen the normal vip holders act this way as well. Fact is some people are holes. The type of pass is irrelevant
If only said people were actual holes, then they wouldn't exist therefore we wouldn't see them! :D:p