• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Merlin VIP Annual Pass

If you experienced Thorpe in the height of August on a hot day (or Fright Nights), £295 to skip every queue and be even more obnoxious to people stuck in the cattle pens is worth every dam penny lol
VIP experiences aren't offered during FRIGHT NIGHTS apparently

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk

Wouldn’t expect Towers to cost any more, isn’t there less fastrack rides at Towers compared to Thorpe?

If any park was to be more expensive it would be the cash cow that’s Legoland
Yes but THORPE are fastrack obsesses where as towers isn't

Would be interesting if the Merlin pass was a base fee with no parks, then you added the parks you wanted for an additional cost. I wonder which parks most would select?

Would be interesting if the Merlin pass was a base fee with no parks, then you added the parks you wanted for an additional cost. I wonder which parks most would select?
At a guess Legoland,Alton, Chessington, THORPE in that order.

To be fair the only reason I purchase a MAP is for the included parking.

Otherwise I'd just buy a season pass at towers and thorpe and that would be good.

To be fair the only reason I purchase a MAP is for the included parking.

Otherwise I'd just buy a season pass at towers and thorpe and that would be good.
So your now good to get just premium season passes then.

Well this wasn't at all predicted by me when the announced the closure of MAP V.I.P

https://www.legoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/vip-experiences/view-all-vip-experiences/#clubvip

I fully expect this to be a thing at each RTP.

"Membership by invitation only."

Does this mean they can deliberately exclude those that froth at the mouth and sag at the shoulders under the weight of their badge-encrusted, worthless lanyards?

*keeps fingers crossed*

"Membership by invitation only."

Does this mean they can deliberately exclude those that froth at the mouth and sag at the shoulders under the weight of their badge-encrusted, worthless lanyards?

*keeps fingers crossed*
Hey! As far as I know there's only one VIP known for having tons of lanyards full of pins, he isn't that bad :)

So, if you only visit twice a year they'll definitely sell you one as they'll make more money out of you, but if you go 132 times a year already then they'll not let you have one as they already make a shedload out of you?
Actually I'm thinking it will be aimed at frequent visitors to encourage even more hotel stays

Behind the scenes tour at Legoland would be fun though......but not for the reasons they would like.

First workshop on the tour: How to tarnish a world loved Brand

Second Workshop: How not to run a theme park

Stop for Lunch where you have to queue for an hour with 1 person preparing, cooking, serving and operating the till.

Afternoon workshop: Ride maintenance masterclass

Final workshop: The customer service experience. Experience real life complaints on just how inept we are at this stuff.

Price £100 per person or £150 during peak times just because we can.

Any takers?

Behind the scenes tour at Legoland would be fun though......but not for the reasons they would like.

First workshop on the tour: How to tarnish a world loved Brand

Second Workshop: How not to run a theme park

Stop for Lunch where you have to queue for an hour with 1 person preparing, cooking, serving and operating the till.

Afternoon workshop: Ride maintenance masterclass

Final workshop: The customer service experience. Experience real life complaints on just how inept we are at this stuff.

Price £100 per person or £150 during peak times just because we can.

Any takers?

That sounds like a Behind the Scenes at Alton Towers tour too. Clearly the Merlin Magic way of running parks spreads over the RTP estate.