• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The most unforgivable thing...

Merlin wouldn't clone an attraction a couple hours away from the other, the only times they clone an attraction is for the Legoland Parks so I doubt it will be The Gruffalo however it could be based another Julia Donaldson book like The Stickman for example.
Apart from when it suits them such as brands like Nemesis (Nemesis Inferno at TP)

I wouldn't mind an explanation as to why the Pagoda Fountain etc are still not operating. I understand that the fountains and other things were stalled to prevent the spread of some kind of plant disease. However, how permanent is this? It really is a beautiful thing to see the stream of water from the Pagoda blasting in the middle of the valley. It's such a shame not to see it nowadays.

If they're not careful there will be a build up of silty frogs blocking the pipes for a long time. I worry as to if they actually still have the expertise employed there to deal with these things. I want to see that plume of water!

Honestly speaking, I havn't seen it working for about 4 years now. It could be slightly more or less. It could be longer. Not sure what the scaffolding was supposed to achieve last season. Towers Loving Care? They have not mentioned a thing.

I hope these frogs have paid entrance fees! It is missed but I would assume its quite far down the list

I have a photo of it running in April 2014, that's the last time I saw it go.

Merlin wouldn't clone an attraction a couple hours away from the other, the only times they clone an attraction is for the Legoland Parks so I doubt it will be The Gruffalo however it could be based another Julia Donaldson book like The Stickman for example.

Never underestimate the audacity of Merlin, especially when money is in the equation.