• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The New Layout Geek League 2017-18

No correct guesses yet, so here's a clue:

This coaster is located in the same continent as its manufacturer.

1472652134-geniejaw.gif

Well I... I don't really know where to begin? But I have to say that is something I honestly never thought I would type, but congratulations to you sir... 2 whole points are yours! Now don't let us down by posting some standard model Tivoli ;)

It's almost like some strange prophecy!

"And just as the prophecy of the great Duckman foretold, on the 25th day of the 1st month of the 18th year, the cuts shalt be reversed and like a mighty rapids boat sailing in for the start of the season, Matt N shalt storm the game with a correct guess. Placing him in equal 4th place with the reigning champion!"

@DiogoJ42 I feel some tinfoil hats are required!

Well I... I don't really know where to begin? But I have to say that is something I honestly never thought I would type, but congratulations to you sir... 2 whole points are yours! Now don't let us down by posting some standard model Tivoli ;)

It's almost like some strange prophecy!

"And just as the prophecy of the great Duckman foretold, on the 25th day of the 1st month of the 18th year, the cuts shalt be reversed and like a mighty rapids boat sailing in for the start of the season, Matt N shalt storm the game with a correct guess. Placing him in equal 4th place with the reigning champion!"

@DiogoJ42 I feel some tinfoil hats are required!

Bloody hell, I need to get my act together! :p

Wait... I actually got one right? This is a day of great celebration! Especially as it's on the same day as Alton reversed the staggered openings! I will pen a layout for you all later... just as a question, how would I upload said Paint file, as I haven't yet found a way to upload photos from your computer hard drive?

Also, does this mean you will stop mocking me for the Ultimate? And I like the little prophecy @Sammy!

Wait... I actually got one right? This is a day of great celebration! Especially as it's on the same day as Alton reversed the staggered openings! I will pen a layout for you all later... just as a question, how would I upload said Paint file, as I haven't yet found a way to upload photos from your computer hard drive?

Also, does this mean you will stop mocking me for the Ultimate? And I like the little prophecy @Sammy!
Yes
Great timing
I use https://imgbb.com/

Never

It just goes to show, if you guess every single roller coaster in existence then eventually you'll get one right...

Jozi_Express.png

Here you go! For someone who hasn't used Paint in at least 5 years, I'd say it's pretty good! Get guessing!