• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Public Transport Thread

Just to let anyone know who is getting the x52. The bus no longer picks up outside the station. You now have to catch it from over the road beside the old building which ends in institute.

Derby Blockade is now on, coming from the East change at Nottingham for the X52 bus to Towers, severely reduced service to Derby, including bus replacement from Uttoxeter,

Derby Blockade is now on, coming from the East change at Nottingham for the X52 bus to Towers, severely reduced service to Derby, including bus replacement from Uttoxeter,
I'm hit by rail replacement buses 3 times for my next planned trip :(
e6b20deff3519c0a1c64af9f8818929a.jpg

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

40 minutes in staines to do thorpe? You'll get there and then have to turn around again.

I have done the drive between the two, that was bad enough.
If you are planning riding at both parks in one day, using public transport, i take my hat off to you.
That is one complex blend of dual geekery.

Obvious question: why not just do the travel outside of park hours if you're doing it over 2 days anyway?

Fyi anyone using SWR tommrow.

(Im only delayed by 20 minutes so not too bad for me)

I just realized something, its about £5-£7 cheaper for me to go from derby to thorpe park then it is derby to towers.