• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Retrosquad: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Twistatron was dreadful. Good riddance to that garbage.

Going back to a previous point, lead times on large flat rides are longer than you might think. A park signing a contract today might not see their ride open until the start of the 2026 season (though I don't doubt that the process can be substantially quicker for some rides)

Just keeping it on brand with Towers.
Now we're talking wretched little creature welcomes you to her house. Can't believe we had Twistatron and Curse in the same year that's just funny🤣 I mean I thought Twist was alright but Curse is so good I can't comprehend that it isn't in a disney park

So what’s the rumour to go in it’s space…

An Enterprise 2G? I’d actually love one of those. Chuck in a flourless topspin and new breakdance….

An Enterprise 2G? I’d actually love one of those. Chuck in a flourless topspin and new breakdance….
Is another Enterprise really a rumour? If it is then Towers have no creativity whatsoever. How can they bring back 2 rides similar to ones we had for years. It's boring, unoriginal, lazy and quite pathetic. Put something new in. We don't want newer versions of previous rides, we want something that's different and unique. If Towers bring a Enterprise back it shows their lack of care about flat rides

Is another Enterprise really a rumour? If it is then Towers have no creativity whatsoever. How can they bring back 2 rides similar to ones we had for years. It's boring, unoriginal, lazy and quite pathetic. Put something new in. We don't want newer versions of previous rides, we want something that's different and unique. If Towers bring a Enterprise back it shows their lack of care about flat rides
Or they know it is a classic crowd-pleaser suitable for a wide range of guests.

No an enterprise is not a rumour, merely a suggestion someone has made on the forum!

Anyway, now that the Retrosquad have very much left the park, I think it is time for this thread to go the same way and be consigned to the history books. In terms of discussion regarding what might replace them, which seems to be the main focus of discussion at the moment, please use the Flat Rides: What would you like to see come to the park? thread.

Many thanks!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.