• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Roller Coaster Layout Game

Here's an easy one:

Layout8.jpg

Forgive the wiggles, it was done on a tiny laptop with no mouse.

I feel I should know, alas, I do not.

But don't want this disappearing so I'm posting anyway, yolo and all that.

Sodding hell! I've spent an hour on RCDB going through every bloody ride with a double corkscrew and a loop possible! I can't find the damn thing!

I'll give you a clue. It's not made by any "big" manufacturer. However, there were rumours that a company who once worked with a big-name manufacturer were involved with it's construction, which later turned out to be false.

Bear said:
I'll give you a clue. It's not made by any "big" manufacturer. However, there were rumours that a company who once worked with a big-name manufacturer were involved with it's construction, which later turned out to be false.

So it's a small company who never worked with a big manufacturer? I have a feeling no one will get this... ;)

I know what it is....but that's only because I saw him draw it so I'm barred from guessing. Diddle.

Surely the turns prove this isn't one of the launched Intamins? :p

Hmm, a small company who were rumoured to have been working with a bigger company?