• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Roller Coaster Layout Game

Again apologies for the shaky nature of a tiny laptop. This might be gotten quickly, and if so I apologise if I am slow at replying, I'm working tomorrow and going out a little for my birthday in the evening. ;D

Layout9.jpg

How is anyone getting these? Perhaps you just need the brain for it, I can't relate to any of them at all :p

Re: Re: The Roller Coaster Layout Game

The Psychoaster said:
How is anyone getting these? Perhaps you just need the brain for it, I can't relate to any of them at all :p

Lol I've just read from page 2 and I've frowned and said 'I have got no idea' at every single drawing!

The only way I figure it out is by seeing the right answer and going 'aaahhhhh' afterwards! Saying that, I only managed that with Kumba :-/.

I admire the extreme geeks. I am not worthy ;).

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

I was going to suggest a dive machine, but it's got two 90 degree turns rather than one 180 degree turn...