• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Signature Thread

To get myself started, I just jumped onto a random Minecraft set. So could I ask that some kind chap/chapette please whip me up a wonderful avatar and signature? Preferably Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit themed, but otherwise I don't mind :) Thanks.

Thanks a lot SLC. I can't decide when it comes to my favourite ride in Orlando. Manta or HRRR? :p

Manta all the way, Montu second and Hulk third ;)

Anyway, here's what you ordered. Read what I wrote for Adz with regards to the avatar, and please give credit if you decide to use it. I'm a bit rusty so if it's not the quality you'd like, don't feel like you need to use it.

1zgazvc.png
oee7m.png

Hmmm... Thought I might go for a new sig. Rubber chicken with a pully in the middle, anyone?

Oh goodness Diogo, you make me want to do a Monkey Island set now! :p

tsavatar5.png

There is no new avatar here, only Zuul.

I need help,I would love a colossus themed sig,but I can't make sigs. Preferably with alee298 colossus... The power of 10.... on it somewhere.

I can't make sigs either. Would anyone be able to do a Rita style avatar and sig with my username on?
And how do you get it from on the forum to your avatar and sig?

I can't help you with making it, but to put it on is quite simple.

First, if it's your own image, you have to put it on a image hosting website- I use Photobucket.

Then, this works if you're getting it from the web, you get the image's web address and put it in an image code, by clicking on the Mona Lisa button. Also, on Photobucket, if you right click on the picture, it gives you the forum code already to copy and paste in.

Then you copy the web address in between what you get.

Got bored of having no signature and Scootaloo bounces too much, so I quickly whacked together in 5 minutes made a standard Owl City avatar and sig on MS Paint for his new album in August/September. ;)

I've gone Linkin Parkish until the new album is out. Then I'll back to my HRRR style.

2zokhfb.png

2yys8rt.png

I'm still up for making sigs if anyone would like one, have a look at Adz's, Danny's or my signature for any examples I've done :)