• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

The Signature Thread

SLC said:
I'm still up for making sigs if anyone would like one, have a look at Adz's, Danny's or my signature for any examples I've done :)
Can you make me one, please?!

I've decided to make a tribute to the love of my life Ellie Goulding...

351sc3r.jpg

I have butchered her up abit though with filters :(

Couldn't seem to create an avatar that fit my sig idea or a sig to match my avatar idea so its a mix of both for now!

LordOfDarkness said:
I've decided to make a tribute to the love of my life Ellie Goulding...

351sc3r.jpg

I have butchered her up abit though with filters :(
I cannot express into words how much love i have for that signature! :p

If anyone can help me make a signature after the beautiful Alpengeist that would be lovely!

New signature from me:

TSFirstSig.png

As the forum is still finding its feet I decided to experiment. First is my own little sign for TowersStreet. Next up is my RCT username. At the end is the TTF logo and my gold membership (which was given to me by the wonderful TST Team so I see no reason why I can’t use it here :p )

Sorry it didn't come out as well as the others, I found the image pretty hard to work with.

xknewi.png

Here you go, Raptor :)

kck7n.png

If you guys need anything changed/want a new one, don't hesitate to ask. Don't forget credit ;)

SLC said:
Sorry it didn't come out as well as the others, I found the image pretty hard to work with.

xknewi.png
Thank you!

I've made a custom Signature, & I've fallen in love with it!

My first attempt at a signature;

1.gif

I quite like it, and although it does cycle through all the colours of my fantastical magical Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, it's not too flashy, or obtrusive. It's easy on the eyes, and shows my love & adoration for fashion!

Ta-dah!

New sig and avatar made using a photo I took of Blue Fire in April. I can't get myself to like it, it feels like there's something missing/not right.

I've spent an hour messing around with them already so I'll leave them for now until I get some more inspiration or until they grow on me.

I think it's the flowers & swirls that I don't like. I used them in an attempt to make the set girly so it's obvious that I'm female, as my username isn't exactly a giveaway.

sig.png

Benedique said:
New sig and avatar made using a photo I took of Blue Fire in April. I can't get myself to like it, it feels like there's something missing/not right.

I've spent an hour messing around with them already so I'll leave them for now until I get some more inspiration or until they grow on me.

I think it's the flowers & swirls that I don't like. I used them in an attempt to make the set girly so it's obvious that I'm female, as my username isn't exactly a giveaway.

sig.png

I think it looks really good, no issues with the flowers and swirls at all. The only thing I'd change is to make your username stand out a bit more. On the whole though it looks excellent.

Just slapped these together now, felt like I'd gone long enough with no avatar and sig on both this website and on TTF. Nothing particularly complicated, just a photo I took a few years back which I'm still quite fond of.

NemesisShillouette.jpg

NemesisShillSig.jpg

Would some clever person be able to make me a nice sig/avatar set?

I'm thinking an Enterprise avatar and Submission signature, seeing as I'm one of very few people who likes both those rides :) If you can squeeze my name in there too, in purple, that'd be ace :)

I, of course, will give credit to you :)

oat6k0.png

2r293dz.png

If you don't want to use them, fair enough :)

If you do, but feel you want them modified, feel free to ask!

Danny said:
oat6k0.png

2r293dz.png

They're cool! Now, because I'm completely un-technical when it comes to furms, how do I get those into my sig and avatar? :)

Vicki said:
Danny said:
oat6k0.png

2r293dz.png

They're cool! Now, because I'm completely un-technical when it comes to furms, how do I get those into my sig and avatar? :)

For your Avatar, Just copy and paste the IRL into the "Edit Avatar" in your edit profile. For your signature, add between the IRL into your Edit signature. Hope this helps :)