• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Worldwide Appreciation Thread

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Hello chaps, I thought if I was going to use your posts in my videos, the least I could do is join in, I just wanted to clarify a few things. I'm 28 years old, I'm engaged and we have a baby girl, I work 240 hrs plus a month as a security guard and I've got lots of spare time at work to make distasteful YouTube videos. I had never heard of leafy until someone mentioned him on here, but I do take some inspiration from other youtubers. I'm glad that some people enjoy my videos and some people hate them, I think the balance is pretty much 50/50. I will be moving on to another 'group of geeks' soon I promise. I haven't got a malicious bone in my body, I just like mocking people anonymously (a bit like a forum) Apologies for the essay.
Oh, and you was right, the gaming footage isn't my own. I've never played COD in my life. The only games you need are Fallout, FIFA and Football Manager, and maybe a little bit of RCT2.

Well. fair play to you for having the balls to show your face and address us head on, I can't argue with that.

Rather than go down the flame war route, I will simply say that I find your videos distasteful and immature. (Though you've probably got that hint by now.) Also, I am not too keen of seeing screenshots of my posts used to mock someone I have no beef with.

I am not a member of TPW, and have only met Shawn a couple of times. I just don't like seeing a fellow geek mocked. One thing I learnt very quickly in my career surrounded by nerdy types, is that nomatter how sad you may think you are, there is always a bigger geek out there... and who are we to mock?

The first video was - I won't lie - funny. The two that followed just got a bit too personal for my tastes. I'm about as miserable as they come, but to me, being entertaining should come before outright slagging off someone who has done no wrong.

Finally, if you enjoy playing RCT, maybe you could post some clips of your coaster builds rather than stolen footage of a game you don't even play?

Last edited:
Well episode 4 is nearly done, and it's back to my own voice. I don't think it's as insulting as my last two. But Episode 5 will probably be the last one for a while and I'm going to go out with a bang. I think my videos are like the YouTube equivalent of marmite. I've had a few people message me requesting I make videos about them, so they can't be all bad. I've also had a lot of people coming out of the woodwork telling me stories about TPW, but I wanna try and get some proof before I use them in the final video. I appreciate all your opinions and I will take them on board. I'll try not to use any screen shots from this forum any more lol, but I can't promise, some of them are quite funny.

What a conversation killer! How are you all doing? I was just wondering if anyone has seen my more recent videos? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Well I think this has gone as far as it can go now, and it's now turning into just a promotion thread for new videos, which we don't usually allow. There's the comment section on the Youtube videos themselves if you want to give feedback, so please refer to that. Topic now locked.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.