• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Worldwide

I use to watch Tim Tracker videos when he had that Moustache as he made him different from everyone else. It also helps living in Orlando area so you can do regular park updates. I’m sure Shawn will still go Alton Towers but can’t see him doing trips round the uk. Before my daughter was born I had a Merlin pass and was at least going to a park Once maybe Twice a month and to she was tall enough I was lucky if I went to Alton Towers and Drayton Manor Park once a year.

They've just done a Devon and Cornwall trip. Here's the first vlog, Crealy Theme Park. What's interesting is the guy on a microphone outside the front entrance, giving mask/social distancing info. Really good idea. :)

Crealy's Covid operations look like they put some of the major theme parks to shame.

I have to say, as someone that enjoys his vlogs, I think eventually Shawn is going to need someone else to bounce off because all Charlotte does is echo what he says. Considering Shawn already has a tendency to repeat himself several times, a second person repeating what he's saying again feels redundant.

Crealy's Covid operations look like they put some of the major theme parks to shame.

I have to say, as someone that enjoys his vlogs, I think eventually Shawn is going to need someone else to bounce off because all Charlotte does is echo what he says. Considering Shawn already has a tendency to repeat himself several times, a second person repeating what he's saying again feels redundant.
Problem is, as soon as he does that he'll get shouted at by the social media mob. He can't win. :oops::(

They've just done a Devon and Cornwall trip. Here's the first vlog, Crealy Theme Park. What's interesting is the guy on a microphone outside the front entrance, giving mask/social distancing info. Really good idea. :)

With all this hot weather I hope they can saw out that leek

I think she only agreed to go on the Devon and Cornwall trips as there was animals at the parks where Shawn tries to beat his record on how many times he says Social Distancing per vlog.

He just needs new friends who he can trust to behave themselves. It's not that difficult.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Lee is sensible like mentioned above and most of the people from the European Coaster Club also behave themselves (Shawn isn't a member though) also have you ever considered bringing someone back in who hasn't been on for a long time, Martin because he took paternity leave from TPW last year i believe.

Yeah. shame Lee Wood is so tied up at Alton Towere really - he'd be perfect i would've thought.
Lee is a really nice guy, met him a few times. He's also one of the very few people I've never heard ANYONE say a bad word about.

From what I've heard he stopped regularly appearing in TPW videos because of all the drama. He's still friends with Chris Franklin, and when TPW fell out with Chris it put him in a really difficult position.

Lee is a really nice guy, met him a few times. He's also one of the very few people I've never heard ANYONE say a bad word about.

From what I've heard he stopped regularly appearing in TPW videos because of all the drama. He's still friends with Chris Franklin, and when TPW fell out with Chris it put him in a really difficult position.

Oh dear but just a reminder that we're not mentioning any of the names!

That would make a lot of sense now as at the Drayton Manor Auction the TPW team sat at the back but Lee and a few others were sat at the front.

On a completely separate note, I think I may have discovered the future Shawn. I've been watching a channel called The MacMaster and he is, how I can imagine Shawn will be in middle age. This guy does travel vlogs, mainly in Tenerife but my god, the mannerisms are very similar. Especially where he films himself hammered in a Bar called Casey's. Very funny.

My biggest fear for any channel is that they have to somehow muster the enthusiasm to keep on returning to middle-of-the-road or downright lousy theme parks.

I mean, I just about made it through a day at Movie Park Germany last week.

The concept of visiting Pleasurewood Hills trying to get excited about "Marble Madness" or "Wipeout" annually makes me shiver.

:p

My biggest fear for any channel is that they have to somehow muster the enthusiasm to keep on returning to middle-of-the-road or downright lousy theme parks.

I mean, I just about made it through a day at Movie Park Germany last week.

The concept of visiting Pleasurewood Hills trying to get excited about "Marble Madness" or "Wipeout" annually makes me shiver.

:p
But surely as theme park enthusiasts, any park visit is exciting and special, regardless of park? At least that’s what I think, anyway!