• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Worldwide

Shawn doesn't strike me as the sort of person that would be able to keep quiet if something wasn't right with a theme park though.

Yeah when he reviewed the burger he had didn’t like the sauces that was on it. They both hate the food that is served at Disneyland Paris.
Even on new attractions he says what’s missing and what could be done to make the attraction better.

He's just put out a vlog for the media event night for Fright Nights. The face masks look very awkward for the actors, they keep slipping and they have to awkwardly pull it back over their nose, it's a shame because it can't be helped, but that really kills the mood.

It's interesting how they've gone all in on Oktoberfest and Halloween when they were very non-committal a while back. Makes me think perhaps something did go on behind the scenes but it's sorted now.

It's interesting how they've gone all in on Oktoberfest and Halloween when they were very non-committal a while back. Makes me think perhaps something did go on behind the scenes but it's sorted now.
We will never know. Maybe TTWW decided to let things cool down.
Who knows. I thought a line had be drawn under this by the forum admins.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

From a casual observer , it seems like they returned to the Merlin parks almost as soon as they rebranded with the new logo and the focus on Shawn and Charlotte - maybe this was in part so that Merlin could be sure they’ve distanced from the previous group and controversy

From a casual observer , it seems like they returned to the Merlin parks almost as soon as they rebranded with the new logo and the focus on Shawn and Charlotte - maybe this was in part so that Merlin could be sure they’ve distanced from the previous group and controversy
I think your looking too far into this especially as an individual involved still work's for Merlin as he said morning to me in the car park two weeks ago.

To me their plan was to visit other parks and try different things which is what he said would be the aim at the start of the year for the next 12 months.

I think your looking too far into this especially as an individual involved still work's for Merlin as he said morning to me in the car park two weeks ago.

To me their plan was to visit other parks and try different things which is what he said would be the aim at the start of the year for the next 12 months.
Even pre-COVID, Shawn always liked to emphasise the importance of giving attention to smaller parks as opposed to larger parks, so it wouldn’t surprise me if Shawn’s previous uncertain tone about visiting these events was down to the fact that he was unsure if he could fit them in around the smaller parks he was wanting to visit.

Yep, i think the same indivual said hello to me in the car park as well.

Ah I just got to a bit where he mentioned his goddaughter. That'll learn me not to finish watching it.

I'm guessing their ultra-child friendly policy means it won't be getting the roller coaster Shawn would like.

Good to know as I was wondering for a moment how Sean was pushing a pram, holding a camera and pointing at various things. Was it Martin? Shame he's not in the videos now as he always seemed the nicest of Sean's friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to know as I was wondering for a moment how Sean was pushing a pram, holding and camera and pointing at various things. Was it Martin? Shame he's not in the videos now as he always seemed the nicest of Sean's friends.
I've met Martin on several occasions, him and Lee Wood are really nice people.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk