• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Worldwide

He said part way through that vlog that he was invited to the park by the owners...It was a passing remark. Thats why i picked him up on it. If the park invited him, let him in free, gave him lunch, maybe even paid his fuel in return for a review then that should be stated clearly at the start.
He also said in the second Vlog that it was worth everything he paid to get there and get in

Can't have paid that much then...

;)

Though seriously, Cedar Point is basically Thorpe on steroids, so it's no surprise that I'm not THAT big a fan of it...

Well I’ve watched this weeks “episode “ of tpw and I’m still in shock of the overall emotion shown by shorrrwne. I had a tear in my eye at his joy of being there.

This is real life, his life , please respect.

Next your going to tell me Towie is fake.

I used to be a fan. I watched a lot of his towers vlogs from this year because I was being a geek. But to be honest i don't watch to see a month by month update on certain parks so I've quickly gotten bored. He's a nice enough lad. But nine times out of ten if I comment on his vlogs he doesn't reply and I've given up waiting to see that ride photo I sent in for his weekly programme.

I do have a theme park vlogger who is a guilty pleasure. He makes me laugh. Answers me when I comment even if it's a heart. We both hate the same sort of rides and he doesn't mind favouring smaller parks. And watching has made me want to go to a few. But sadly it's not TPWW

He's worse than TPWW... He just moans about everything. He turned up at Great Yarmouth during the off season late afternoon and then complained it was quiet and the park shut at like 4pm. He films on rides even when he's told not to. I saw in his recent trip to Poland rather than ask someone who would know like a ride operator, he asks a random staff member in a coffe shop. You wouldn't go to Towers and ask someone in Corner Coffee if they could give you permission to film on rides...

He's worse than TPWW... He just moans about everything. He turned up at Great Yarmouth during the off season late afternoon and then complained it was quiet and the park shut at like 4pm. He films on rides even when he's told not to. I saw in his recent trip to Poland rather than ask someone who would know like a ride operator, he asks a random staff member in a coffe shop. You wouldn't go to Towers and ask someone in Corner Coffee if they could give you permission to film on rides...

I don't see it that way to be honest. I like him he's alright.

I am pretty certain Andy was linked to people who have since been prosecuted for, lets just say, crimes against children. With his girlfriend also making total inappropriate comments online about disabled people.

In fact, I am not pretty certain....... He was. With himself having to answer for some questionable things.

Even without that, I just don't like the guy. I seem to have lost patience these days for people with low intelligence.

Last edited:
I never thought I'd see the day, but Sandbrook last week visited Brean Leisure Pa..... sorry "Theme Park", and Grand Pier Weston-super-mare.

Yes, he's doing a lot of the smaller attractions this year, i'm enjoying his content, places i never knew that existed

I actually think looking at these parks you can see why Alton is struggling so much. Most of these parks look like great days out and they are around £15. Yes they don't have the massive coasters but if you look at Towers' target audience these parks offer a lot more for families.

I was quite impressed with Creally.