• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Theme Park Worldwide

He said he was invited down by the park, I don't recall him disclosing that he was given the tickets for free,

I thought his video was too positive, ive been there and we enjoyed the day but there is certainly a lot of room for improvement which he didn't touch with a bargepole, this is why I didn't like this vlog.

It's HIS opinion though.....

NOT Gospel.

Haterz gonna hate though.

On a random funny note, I was just experimenting with the playback speed feature on YouTube with one of Shawn's videos. For maximum humour appeal, I recommend putting the video on either 0.25x playback speed, where Shawn sounds slightly deranged, or 2x playback speed, where Shawn sounds like he's talking at the speed of light. Here's the video I tested it on:

Certainly an interesting way of watching Shawn's videos, even if you don't like TPW!
P.S. Sorry if this is inappropriate for this topic. I just thought I'd post it as it related to TPW.

I was on Valhalla today, we ended up in a boat full of enthusiasts, from what i could tell, Alex from TPWW was there but the boat was tilting sideways going along, so if anyone on that boat is reading this, they'll know what I mean. One side of the boat was nearly in the water, but it was quite a fun boat, and I'm pretty sure a few of us bursted into the Valhalla music going round :p

The cedar point blog comes across as a paid advertisement. I welcome him getting sponsored to visit parks by the owners. Hope he keeps his honesty and his friends also get discounts. Must be hard to keep up with his travelling lol.

I'm pretty sure you have to disclose sponsored content. So if he's accepting money/free days out he would/should have a note in the description.

I've not watched his vlog and do not plan to, however Cedar Point is generally extremely well regarded so any positive opinions would not be a surprise. And I am pretty sure that Cedar Point have no need to pay a British enthusiast for some advertising.

:)

The cedar point blog comes across as a paid advertisement. I welcome him getting sponsored to visit parks by the owners. Hope he keeps his honesty and his friends also get discounts. Must be hard to keep up with his travelling lol.

I'm the first to critcise Sanbrooke normally but this certainly doesn't come across as being the case.

It's a park with a huge number of world class coasters and is clearly very quiet in the vlog, you'd struggle to not have a great day out in those circumstances. Nonetheless, the poor ride reliability and "poor start to the season" for the park is mentioned several times by him. Certainly doesn't come across as paid content.

He also shows his annual pass and states how much it cost, though admittedly it's possible he received it for free and memorised the price, I guess.

I'm the first to critcise Sanbrooke normally but this certainly doesn't come across as being the case.

It's a park with a huge number of world class coasters and is clearly very quiet in the vlog, you'd struggle to not have a great day out in those circumstances. Nonetheless, the poor ride reliability and "poor start to the season" for the park is mentioned several times by him. Certainly doesn't come across as paid content.

He also shows his annual pass and states how much it cost, though admittedly it's possible he received it for free and memorised the price, I guess.
Agree with this. Doesnt come across as paid content. He is questioning the operations and he has been on about going for years.