• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Throughput Calculator

Just downloaded on my New iPad (iPad 3), iPad version, and it opens briefly, then force closes after seeing the splash screen.

See;
yseje6y3.jpg

Splash;
emegu3uh.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The press on dispatch button doesn't work on my iPhone or my iPad mini, they are both on 6.0.1.

Remembered to use it for the first time today at BPB! Recorded throughputs of 380-420pph on PMBO and 300-320pph on Infusion. Both on one train :(

Worked really well though and is a very well thought out app :)

cotda said:
Damn! Has anyone got it working?? Working on a fix. Sorry guys

Just downloaded it to my iPhone on 6.0.1 and the dispatch button still doesn't work :(

This is really weird? The code works locally, I can only think that it got damaged in distribution? Which makes no sense, looking to see if I can re-submit.

Throughput Calculator 0.9.1!!!

BUMP!

In case anyone's still using this, I fixed a bug where it was rounding up the minute number if it had more than 30 seconds (eg. 0:20 would show as 0:20, but 0:40 would should as 1:40). I'm calling this 0.9.1 because it makes me sounds like a cool developer or something.

It also requires less permissions, so if you'd avoided downloading it before because you rightly don't trust anyone on the internet, this one should bother you less.

The unsigned package is available here! I'm going to get in touch with cotda to hopefully get it on the store so it'll get pushed out automatically.

Sorry for the wait guys, seem to have misplaced the signing key I used for this app. Update soon! :0

[Massive bump]

IOS Version Fully Fixed! Update released now!

Sorry for the extra long wait! It was planned to be released before xmas, but apple shut down their developer site over christmas, and i've been waiting for the app to be approved for a while.

Here's the link, it is fully IOS7 and 64 Bit compatible, apologies once again!

Direct iOS Link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/throughput-calculator-official/id572072638?ls=1&mt=8

Easy link (Recommended):
http://foldedcorner.daniel-cotton.co.uk/apps/throughput

Thanks and sorry,
Cotda

Ooh exciting, thanks for looking at it!

[edit: ignore any previous statements in the post. The app had not updated. It works perfectly :)]