• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Towers Loving Care

ce439c4e7096403f8c2f8522bcc5bf0a.jpg

Clearly aimed at the geeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would still rather have smaller fences with no Windows, but at least it's something.

And isn't this whole tlc program aimed at geeks?

Given what H&S is like at Towers I think this is a good improvement. A lower fence would of course be far better than ridiculous high fences left right and centre. Although these fences aren't going anywhere, so clearly the TLC team have though of a way of working around it so guests can view the rides. Well done to the TLC team I say.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

It's not ideal having these fences, though I can understand the need for them. The compromise they've come to by having these windows made so guests can view the rides is probably the best thing they could do to keep both H&S and guests happy.

Jesus Holy Christ on a scooter! I would actually love to see who the idiot is at Towers that keeps barking out orders for things like this.

"Let's put windows in the brand new unnecessarily high fences" o_O

Let's put you in a straitjacket instead!

To be honest, the fence was actually necessary, I have actually had people try to spit on me, and I have heard complaints over spitting on there before, and H&S again in terms of people falling off. Seriously though, it's more to do with spitting and stuff like that, as how the hell do you fall off a averaged height bridge? Trip and Bounce? They don't bother doing anything to the rapids which has problems with people, I believe it was climbing out the boat, or something to do with a bridge. I saw a youtube video and it was something serious, but I'm not sure what exactly it was but it was omething that could have ended quite badly.

i think fairplay to the TLC team here. The lights on galactica at night, the rollercoaster restaurant and the theming improvements on rita they seem to be trying to work with what they have been given, which isn't a lot.

The fact that someone has sat down and said " It is a bit ridiculous that people cannot see the rides any more, i think we should try and do something about it even if its a window"

This comes from the park that were happy to leave what looked like a building site attached to rita in the dark buiding forest for how many years. Yes it would be great if it wasn't there but you have to remember merlin as a company have been sent to the courts regarding h&s a few times now

To be honest, the fence was actually necessary, I have actually had people try to spit on me, and I have heard complaints over spitting on there before, and H&S again in terms of people falling off. Seriously though, it's more to do with spitting and stuff like that, as how the hell do you fall off a averaged height bridge? Trip and Bounce? They don't bother doing anything to the rapids which has problems with people, I believe it was climbing out the boat, or something to do with a bridge. I saw a youtube video and it was something serious, but I'm not sure what exactly it was but it was omething that could have ended quite badly.

So, is the future of humanity us all walking around with fence boxes over our heads to stop everyone spitting on each other?

Nope, :p what I meant is alton have had issues where H&S have got involved, and the rapids bridge was indeed one as far as I'm aware of. Mind you, I remembered what happened on Rumba, and it wasn't the parks fault unless I found something different, someone jumped out one boat, swam around and climbed back in, because chavs.

Given that Universal have installed metal detectors so people can't get coins onto coasters to throw at people; it's not a surprise that AT need fences to stop spitting chavs.

There is a special place in hell reserved for everyone who works at towers above the lowly rank of ride operator.