• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TowersStreet Site Discussion & Feedback

Loving the new airtime button! Can we have a "look down" button with oblivions logo to scroll to the SB or bottom of the page! :D

Alastair said:
Not appearing for me...?

You'll only see it on a device that has a resolution bigger than 1024 pixels wide, otherwise it would overlap the content :)

Joel said:
Alastair said:
Not appearing for me...?

You'll only see it on a device that has a resolution bigger than 1024 pixels wide, otherwise it would overlap the content :)

Strange, it's started appearing now. Love the shot and drop mode! ;) My screen resolution is 1440x900 btw.

Oblivion button. Make the page hold at the top for 3 secs then makes it drop and then turn black!
Smiler button, make the page break every few mins.
I want a colossus button next that makes the page spin round pointlessly a few times
JOEL! WE WILL PAY IN ALCOHOL!

Only just realised what the S&S on the new button stands for, I've never felt so blonde.. :p

Haha, didn't expect my cheeky request to actually materialise, so thanks, Joel! :p

Don't know if I'm supposed to post this here but I just clicked on the Cinecittà World page in the Other Parks section and Google is saying the page is dangerous because of some images linked from another website. Anyone getting the same message?

Received quite a shock when I must have accidentally clicked The Smiler banner at the top of the page! Couldn't fathom out where the damn tune was coming from! :twirly:

PLEASE BRING BACK THE S+S BUTTON! PLEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE! Also well done on 1000 members in under a year! 1st anniversary in 4 days!

Is it possible for a save draft function? I am a very slow writer and I want to post some fairly detailed stuff but I just cant at the moment.

What I sometimes do is to type so much and then select all and copy to my clipboard. The continue adding stuff and then in the event I mess it up or the site goes down, then I have a copy of it to simply paste back into the textbox.

Whenever I write a post that's more than a paragraph, I always press "Ctrl + A, ctrl + C" before hitting the post button. I've been caught out too many times by the site going down! :p

For long posts like trip reports / rants / tavern joke threads / RCT updates etc, I tend to write them in [whatever generic typing software the device I'm currently on has] anyway. As long as you are familiar with BB code formatting and smilies it's no hassle to do that then copy & paste the finished text to the forum.

vu8avuje.jpg

Just want to show some positive feedback on Joel's extreme hard work he's logged on twice

Ha! I finally mastered omnipresence! :p

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Just going to say... The archives are actually quite cool. I like seeing oblivion's construction in a nutshell. And many other photos. That is a brilliant part of the site. Looking forward to the new homepage! :)

Just noticed the facebook, twitter, G+ and youtube buttons at bootom of the page. Cool

alee298 said:
Just noticed the facebook, twitter, G+ and youtube buttons at bootom of the page. Cool

You might also notice the homepage and news section has had a little make over recently :)