• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Travellers Day Scarefest

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Lots of bad comments about the scary atmosphere in X Sector this evening and fighting. Alton should really inform people when they are booking that these groups are going to be in the park. It’s really unfair on guests paying a small fortune with their kids to be subjected to this behaviour. It’s not acceptable.

Lots of bad comments about the scary atmosphere in X Sector this evening and fighting. Alton should really inform people when they are booking that these groups are going to be in the park. It’s really unfair on guests paying a small fortune with their kids to be subjected to this behaviour. It’s not acceptable.
As discussed above though, Towers can't always predict when those groups will visit. Could explain the lack of security and Police today.

I had a prebooking for today but decided against going as thought it might be "alcohol free family fun day" today. As a lone female visitor there is no way I'm taking a risk on visiting when this behaviour is out of control on park. It's a shame that AT can't get a grip of this, but with such a huge footprint of a park the security can only be in one place at a time. I'll visit on a weekday this week and should have a lovely, stress free day!

Have these individuals got something wrong with them. It isn't difficult to behave in a proper manner like everyone else. I don't know who they think they are to behave like that

In fairness, and its hard to say after a wasted day's hard earned cash (took my two lads, left early £200 down the drain), but it's a cultural thing. Like it or loathe it I don't feel it's correct to isolate and call them out as having something 'wrong'

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.