• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Fireworks Meet 2015: Sunday, 8th November

Damage control report:
> Dehydration level, 45%
> Recall of previous evening, 2%
> Embarrassment factor, 91%
Advised repair schedule:
> Reboot startup disc, offline for 36 hours and replace head.

Boy, what a night!

Damage control report:
> Dehydration level, 45%
> Recall of previous evening, 2%
> Embarrassment factor, 91%
Advised repair schedule:
> Reboot startup disc, offline for 36 hours and replace head.

Boy, what a night!
Pretty much spot-on with how I felt this morning. :p

In all seriousness, yesterday was ridiculous. Fantastic day on park, the fireworks were great, the soshe was amazing and the 'after party' will become the stuff of TS legend. An absolute pleasure to be a part of it all and once again I'm left kicking myself it took so long for me to get involved in attending meets, can't wait to do it all again. From the bottom of my heart I love you all. x

Some great rides, Enjoyed my last ride on Nemesis back row with NooNoo, Diogo and Cheese singing Song 2 by blur... Then the afterparty was something else.

Some great rides, Enjoyed my last ride on Nemesis back row with NooNoo, Diogo and Cheese singing Song 2 by blur... Then the afterparty was something else.
She was running rather well on that final circuit, wasn't she? It was all a Blur (see what I did there?) of G's and inversions and spinning...

Or was that just the booze?

Dean's rock? Is that the last raised grass area at the bottom of tower street, as i crossed that about 3 times at speed that night. although I was in stealth mode, wearing my St John green and black parka jacket.

Dean's rock? Is that the last raised grass area at the bottom of tower street, as i crossed that about 3 times at speed that night. although I was in stealth mode, wearing my St John green and black parka jacket.
It is indeed. Did you see a tripod with camera on it?

was it the one by it self or next another, as I passed both of them during the display, and almost shouted ghostbuster down a certain members ear, however I did not have time to stop.

was it the one by it self or next another, as I passed both of them during the display, and almost shouted ghostbuster down a certain members ear, however I did not have time to stop.
It was on its own. :)