• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Mini Meet: 24.2.13

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
The first forum-posted Mini Meet of the year will be for the final day of the Half Term event at Alton Towers.

Some of us are off to Blackpool on the Saturday (see separate topic) and will follow up with this on Sunday. If you'd like to come, please post here!

Who's Going?
1. John
2. Sam G
3. AstroDan
4. Rob
5. BigDave
6. djtruefitt

Can't attend but will be at AT on the 23rd if anyone is going to go there instead of BPB

I'd love to go on the 24th, but trains to and from Derby/Uttox are terrible on a Sunday. Is anyone driving through Derby on the Sunday and wouldn't mind giving me a lift to the park? I'd happily pay towards petrol :)

Everything's fine for the way back, it's just getting there is a pain.

Voke said:
I'd love to go on the 24th, but trains to and from Derby/Uttox are terrible on a Sunday. Is anyone driving through Derby on the Sunday and wouldn't mind giving me a lift to the park? I'd happily pay towards petrol :)

Everything's fine for the way back, it's just getting there is a pain.

I could probably give you a lift from Derby, will have to check closer to the time that im defo coming.

Thanks very much Mike, it'd be much appreciated if you can!

Just message me via usual means when you know. :)

Re: Re: TS Mini Meet: 24.2.13

Forza_Dan24 said:
Hey, can anyone (i.e. me) come along? I know I'm a newbie and I don't know anyone so I thought I would ask :)

I don't see why not :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone driving from around the Newark/Lincoln area that fancies giving me a lift? I'd really like to come but the trains on a Sunday are a no go I'm afraid :/

I think I might actually put myself down for this! As long as all my assignments are done, you will see my face! :)

BigDave said:
Forza_Dan24 said:
Hey, can anyone (i.e. me) come along? I know I'm a newbie and I don't know anyone so I thought I would ask :)

I don't see why not :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks :) In that case I hope to be there! I promise I don't bite ;)

I'm considering this now - if I'm going to stick around on here, it'd be nice to put some faces to names and annoyingly I can't make opening weekend - plus a smaller meet means less names to inevitably forget :p

As long as the forecast stays relatively dry and I don't find I've got some annoying chore or other to do on Sunday, I'll let you know before the weekend :)