• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Official Meet Calendar 2016

I will let people know closer to the dates on what my daughter and myself can attend.
We know we will be popping up on one of the opening weekend days.

I'll be going to:
TS opening weekend, Sat for the day
TS rollercoaster meet Fri & Sat
TS Paultons Park & Thorpe
TS Merlinpool both days
TS International Road Trip (if I've made any friends from the above lol as I've not been to any meets before)
TS Scarefest
TS Fireworks

Thinking of coming along to the opening weekend but I've not been to a meet before and I will be on my own.
You will be made to feel very welcome, I'm sure! Opening meet is always a laugh and usually sees lots of our members attending, which can sometimes be a bit daunting (depending on what sort of person you are), but there's always a few lovely members looking out for newbies. :)

Thinking of coming along to the opening weekend but I've not been to a meet before and I will be on my own.
I'm a newbie and I'll be going to the meet for the first time as well :)

Neither of you two have to take this advice, but it might be better if you went on a mini meet since official meets are usually large and quite intimidating for newbies. That's if you mind large crowds, but we're all friendly! Except for Diogo

:)

Neither of you two have to take this advice, but it might be better if you went on a mini meet since official meets are usually large and quite intimidating for newbies. That's if you mind large crowds, but we're all friendly! Except for Diogo

Diogo won't turn up at a Towers meet any, so there's no worry there! :p

Thanks for the on the heads up about the large crowd and Diogo but I'm fine with large crowds. Also it would be a crime to miss Alton's opening weekend :)

Reactions: Ted
Thanks for the on the heads up about the large crowd and Diogo but I'm fine with large crowds. Also it would be a crime to miss Alton's opening weekend :)

Fair enough! I'm going as well so it'll be great to see you! :) Diogo is not going so you have nothing to fear :p

Fair enough! I'm going as well so it'll be great to see you! :) Diogo is not going so you have nothing to fear :p

Looking forward to meeting yourself and everyone too. That's a shame as I kind of want to know what all the fuss is about, as I'm sure Diogo can't be that bad ;)