• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Official Meet Calendar 2023

Y’know me, I’ll turn up whenever and wherever with beer in hand.

Thinks she’s bloody Shakira now!

couple groping GIF

Would love to attend one of the Towers meets this year - can't wait to get on the new Haunted House.

The only issue is that I don't drive, and just wondered if theirs scope for arranging lifts from Nearby stations etc - would also fall in with staying over in local holiday inns etc - but again would need to arrange lifts.

We'll be sorting the topic in the coming days!

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

I apologise, we’re all awful. No one makes the trip worthwhile x
I might be there, that's enough to ruin anyone's day
Wait until you get me, whenever I hear someone brag about some credit they got overseas, I'll give that loudmouth skelp round the head to shut them up as some of us poor folk can't visit those sort of places. 😬

And if I hear anyone do that then I'll arrange that person to go one on one with the Flume Duck before making that person ride Hero for 24 hours with that duck for company while eating Aramark food. Anyone else want to risk that? 😈

Wait until you get me, whenever I hear someone brag about some credit they got overseas, I'll give that loudmouth skelp round the head to shut them up as some of us poor folk can't visit those sort of places. 😬

And if I hear anyone do that then I'll arrange that person to go one on one with the Flume Duck before making that person ride Hero for 24 hours with that duck for company while eating Aramark food. Anyone else want to risk that? 😈
I'll be sure to wear my Toutatis T-shirt again then...

Thought you had been managing your ruddy duck obsession quite well recently.
Oh well.
The duck is my trap card for anyone being foolish and egotistical and there certainly are a few you'll admit who deserve it. 😜

All serious though, I do hope to make it to Blackpool for that meet up, just need to know the date again and such. Last TS meet up I did was years ago at Lightwater so yeah, overdue to do something like this again.

Eh?

the only thing about the meet is i would need a hotel as it is late night riding and I have no idea which are the good ones