• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Oktoberfest: Saturday, 14th September 2024

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
📍 Where: Alton Towers Resort
📆 When: Saturday 14th September 2024
🕣 Meet Window: Between 9.00-9.30am next to the Coffee Portal at Alton Towers Hotel
📸 Group Photo: Afternoon photo (approx 3pm) - location TBC
✅ RSVP: Please confirm above
🛌 Accommodation: This is a one day meet, but some will be staying on Resort

It's time for the return of the highlight of the year - Oktoberfest!​

As you may have seen this season, we've made some changes with an aim to making newcomers feel more comfortable and to make it easier to get in touch with other members on the day too. Please take a look at the Welcome to TowersStreet Meets topic for further information.

Please meet the rest of the group between 9:00am and 9:30am at the Alton Towers Hotel. We'll be around the coffee shop on the left. Running late? Shout up when you're at the park on Discord and we can let you know where we are.

We'll be leaving the hotel to walk over to the park at 9.30am via the main entrance regardless of accommodation so that everyone is included. Typically, we'll hit several rides through the morning but most of the afternoon and evening will be spent soaking up the entertainment, food and drink of the event. The day will be informal, but we'll share a meeting point for a group photo on the day - most likely around 3pm. Rides close at 7pm and it's expected that entertainment will continue for a further hour.

Any questions?​

If you're looking to attend, but you're unsure please ask any questions you may have either in this topic, or utilise our Discord and we'll try and answer any questions you may have. You'll find a dedicated Oktoberfest channel that you can use before, during and after the meet for a short period.

Does any one still need to book accommodation for this meet still?, ideally need 1 or two people to join on resort.. Currently £208 as it stands. (Based on 4 people)

I suppose I'm going to have to come, just so I can re-use that "re-usable" Towers-branded stein I bought last year.