• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Opening Weekend: 19-20 March 2016

I will be attending on just the Saturday, so if anyone would like a lift from Rotherham/Sheffield, let me know.

Looking forward to getting back on park and catching up with everyone, this closed season has been going on for a while now with no February half term opening.

I am excited to see all the little changes and fixes that have been made as part of the TLC but think its going to be a frustrating day seeing all the closed rides and food outlets.

Hello! Remember me?!

I'm aiming to be there for both days, though not sorted any accommodation as of yet. Worse comes to worse I'll crash at the mother's.

Interested to see the TLC developments, and it'll be good to catch up with those I didn't manage to see last season :)

Depends what the KKK have my rota set as, I might be persuaded. May even bring the heap to avoid train faff.

Last edited:
saturday night on resort if anybody wants to

Even with MAP discount, it's £220 for a room in Splash, £230 in ATH and £280 for a lodge!

They don't really deserve custom with that sort of price given how poorly the hotels are selling.

Aye Aye, resident northern/homeless member reporting for duty!

I shall be there on the Saturday, first official meet since Fireworks 2014 and first opening day since 2011! Can't wait to get back into the swing of things :D

See you all there!

Reactions: Ian

I shall be there on the Saturday, first official meet since Fireworks 2014 and first opening day since 2011! Can't wait to get back into the swing of things :D

See you all there!
Weren't you at opening 2014?

See you all there!

I'd advise zip up pockets, and to carry no change. He's known to steal things then try and flog them for White Lightning...