• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Pin Badges

Will these pin badges be coming just by themselves, or will they be coming in a packet like the AT ones?

All amended Jonathan and Tom.B :)

Thanks everyone for your orders, Sazzle will be getting things in motion behind the scenes over the next week or so :).

Edit: Your order has been updated too MattyH :)

For anyone that missed the Facebook post, this is what the look like: :)

6992_626651094072005_1833754815_n.jpg

Cheers everyone, this looks like £2.50 well spent, will look great on my work lanyard :)

Hey all!

Just a quick run-down of 'must-knows' for the collection of your badges during the TS Opening Meet 2014.

Collection will be available ideally at the group photo - time and place to be specified in the next few days (please keep an eye on the Forum & our meetup Facebook Event page!) but this is ideally during early afternoon on the Saturday.

• Please remember that I will be accepting exact change only - that's £2.50 per badge, multiplied by the number of badges you have.. :D
  • I will have a fabulous helper during the meet, and the following information is very important:
  • If your first name (real name) begins with letters A - I (inclusive), PLEASE SEE MYSELF FOR COLLECTION
  • If your first name (real name) begins with letters J - Z (inclusive), PLEASE SEE RUSSELL FOR COLLECTION
  • For those collecting on the Sunday of the meet, collection will need to be arranged with myself/Russell before lunch (12pm) as we will only be spending a half day on park

Looking forward to seeing you all at the weekend :D[/list]

I'll have to get mine on the Sunday, I assume you'll be around the rest of the rabble? :)

I expect those collecting by post will be arranged post opening meet, with those being ordered for collection at opening taking Priority.

delta79 said:
So what the actions for getting a pre ordered one in the post?
For those of us getting ours through the post - payment methods and delivery details will be posted once the meet is out of the way.

As we (well Saz) had to order more to meet the demand, we'll be fulfilling the orders of those at the meet first in order to give out the ones that have already arrived! :)

I'm collecting mine Sunday. I will probably see you first thing in the morning, around park opening, so as to not forget.

Scott said:
delta79 said:
So what the actions for getting a pre ordered one in the post?
For those of us getting ours through the post - payment methods and delivery details will be posted once the meet is out of the way.

As we (well Saz) had to order more to meet the demand, we'll be fulfilling the orders of those at the meet first in order to give out the ones that have already arrived! :)

Thanks for that. just worried i may of missed a post somewhere.

Hey all!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for last weekend's smooth running in the collection of pin badges :).

For those of you with postal orders, please bear with for more information.

The second order of pins is currently in manufacture, and is expected to arrive with me by the middle of April (hopefully before Junket!). Each individual person is likely to be sent a Paypal link for payment of their badge order, and this process may take me a little time to set up. As there are only a few badges left over from the initial batch, I'm having to look at where these are allocated to.

Fear not, no one has been forgotten, and your badges will be with you as soon as practically possible :).