• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Rollercoaster Restaurant Meet: 13-15 May 2016

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
It is our overnight meet at Alton Towers to celebrate the opening of the Rollercoaster Restaurant, which opens on the Friday.

Friday evening:
Meet at 6:45pm at Splash Landings Hotel Reception, then walk down to Forbidden Valley
7:30pm/7:45pm Meal at Rollercoaster Restaurant (Spaces available on tables, please speak to @Craig if you'd like a space)
Saturday: Resort Box Office: 9:30am

Extra Day Sunday: Resort Box Office: 11:00am - please note the Sunday is likely to be much quieter in terms of members on park.

We will be suggesting resort accommodation for this meet, given the fact we're dining at the resort on the Friday night, in particular! Rooms are £90 at Splash Landings on Friday using code SUN50 to book (at time of posting).

See you there! RSVP here!

:)

Tables:

Table 1
Booked By: Kieron
1. Craig (Confirmed)
2. AstroDan (Confirmed)
3. djtruefitt (Confirmed)
5. RussellH (Confirmed)
5. Sam (Confirmed)
6. Russ (Confirmed)
7. Rob (Confirmed)
8. @badger

Table 2
Booked by: Dean
1. ZeldaAlton (Confirmed)
2. ZeldaAlton +1 (Becca) (Confirmed)
3. Mike (Confirmed)
4. Kimberley (Confirmed)
5. IanB (Confirmed)
6. mobius91 (Confirmed)
7. John (Confirmed)
8. Danny (Confirmed)

Table 3
Booked by: Cheese
1. Jonathan (Confirmed)
2. pritchardavid (Confirmed)
3. Martin (Confirmed)
4. Vik (Confirmed)
5. Cheese (Confirmed)
6. Connie (Confirmed)

7. SPACE
8. SPACE

Last edited by a moderator:
So are we meeting Friday day as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are we meeting Friday day as well?

The Friday daytime there is no meet - it begins in the evening.

Of course, some people may be in the park anyway!

At the moment, I will be at the restaurant and on park Sat/Sun, but don't know about accommodation.

I'll be there on the Friday evening (will be arriving at some point on the Friday, though not sure exactly when at the moment), and should be on resort on the Friday night, but won't be around for the rest of the meet due to another engagement elsewhere.

Last edited:
The Friday daytime there is no meet - it begins in the evening.

Of course, some people may be in the park anyway!

At the moment, I will be at the restaurant and on park Sat/Sun, but don't know about accommodation.

Well in that case because I've booked the Friday off work. I'l look into going to the spa and then meet you guys for dinner. As I'm not going to the meet on Sunday and it would be a waste of a day :).

I am looking forward to this, fingers crossed we get some nice weather.

I have also booked Friday off work, and plan to arrive between 11am and Midday to avoid the morning traffic.

I will be at there Friday evening, hopefully Satuday too subject to accommodation and some form of entry ticket.

Will be there Friday evening - staying on resort Friday night but will dashing back down south on Saturday :)

Think will be there for the Saturday only now, no longer going to go for the restaurant

I will be staying in the EV on Friday night.

Yay!

:)

Last edited:
Please could I book another place for the dinner as my friend Becca wants to join us